Friggin Mountains

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Rumrat, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So on Sunday I spent hours climbing friggin mountains for H4H and I hope they bloody appreciate it as it nearly killed me.
    I went 3/4 of the way up the Pyg track before having to abandon my attempt as it gets fudging steep.
    So we nipped back down and shot over to the Llanberis path and attacked it from this angle. Guess what I got to the frickin top and was very pleased with myself.
    And before any of you young bucks start crowing, if you're 59, unfit, have a bad heart and have been stabbed and had a heart attack in the last three years I might listen to you.

As for me I am fuggin elated, you got to be ALIVE to sweat buckets and moan and ache and I did all three on Sunday.
    Rumrats Swansong it might be but I never climbed a mountain before so now I have.
    Made £276.00 for H4H as well. :) :) :lol:

2. BZ that man.

3. RumRat

I am very, very impressed!

Well done!

4. Thanks both of you , I ache in places that I never knew I had, and freely admit if it had not been for my son, and my daughter I do not think I would have been able to do it.

Anyone who has had a heart attack will understand the fear that comes along with it. So I am over the moon, its not a boast its a breakthrough.

5. Congratulations and well done for not only doing something for charity but it seems in completing a personal challenge also

6. Cheers :thumbup:

7. BZ again Ratty. We've missed you in the Last Post. We thought perhaps you had eloped with Granny and were enjoying a well earned honeymoon in Skegness! ;)

This is just for you! :love4: :sex:

8. Congratulations oppo. Well done. Do tell me though
    Is the Tesco at Snowden the closest one to you..only I tend to drive to mine.Bit of a barsteward having to carry all that shopping down the mountain though! :D

9. I was all out of lamb chops shippers.
    I still am I couldn't catch the little welsh frickers, they can run faster up hill than I can down. :oops: 8O :D

10. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Don't believe everything you read. I reiterate.. 'Ratty and I are just good friends'. I know that we are both skin but please...

11. Is that all I mean to you now,....used and abused, that's me. :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry: