Frigates & Stingrays

Where exactly on the T23 are the torpedo tubes? I was aboard HMS Westminster yesterday but couldn't identify them. I've seen a picture of the Stingray firing so I know they're not submerged.

On another note I was shocked at the incredible size of the weapons systems. When you look at a picture they seem small relative to the ship but those Harpoons and the 4.5" really tower over you.

Cheers,

MustangTC

MustangTC said:
Where exactly on the T23 are the torpedo tubes? I was aboard HMS Westminster yesterday but couldn't identify them. I've seen a picture of the Stingray firing so I know they're not submerged.

On another note I was shocked at the incredible size of the weapons systems. When you look at a picture they seem small relative to the ship but those Harpoons and the 4.5" really tower over you.

Cheers,

MustangTC
That information is Tip Top Secret. If we told you we would have to kill you.
:eek:mfg:

Put it this way, if one of those effing heaps of crap skoda class frigates was hit forward of the bridge it would be MORE useless (if thats possible) than it is now.

MustangTC said:

Cheers,

MustangTC
Shipmate, just stand aft of the midships X-passage when they launch a torpedo. You'll soon discover where they are!

I was Killick of the section on the Norfolk from build. The PJTs were great. I was sent to Collingrad to do the Type 42 and 22 STWS courses. I ended up teaching the '42 part, and sleeping throught the '22 part.
They came in really handy - not!