Friends Reunited.

soleil

War Hero
Ignore that, I've just been trying my luck, but it is paying dividends.:-D

I'm sure it has; now I know who has been sending round messages saying "I can't remember what our 6th form uniforms looked like, does anyone have any photos they can send me ..............." :-D

Rumrat

War Hero
I'm sure it has; now I know who has been sending round messages saying "I can't remember what our 6th form uniforms looked like, does anyone have any photos they can send me ..............." :-D

Ohooooooooooo! school uniform pics....
Well have you?
Slobber slobber slobber

Joe_Crow

War Hero
Ohooooooooooo! school uniform pics....
Well have you?
Slobber slobber slobber

Here's one just for you Rummers.

article-1284239-09E5B818000005DC-935_468x328.jpg

oldseadog

War Hero
Am I the only person in the world that still maintains contact with my friends, and ignores those who were not my friends in the past, so why DFNL do they want to be 'friends' now?

I have got bugger all to leave anyone when I pass over the bar, so what the fcuk do they want? Me to apologise to them for whatever, as that seems to be the done thing nowadays?

So, if anyone reads this, who allegedly knows me from some time past, if you are not already my friend and we have not remained in contact ... then FECK OFF!

Rant over.

Cup of tea time!

OSD

Last edited:

lesbryan

War Hero
I keep receiving emails from friends reunited telling me another old shipmate has posted in the forum. These alerts are supposed to inform me of people joining who post their service in ships compatible to my dates in them.
I now think I must have dreamed that I served in some of the ships when I thought I did as there are people turning up with the same dates i have never heard of.
There is a girl posted as having joined the Devonshire as a cook in 1972 or 73.
I would have got,...sorry I mean remembered her.
There were no women at sea in the Devonshire then, except the skippers wifes nurse/doctor who was a gold ring doctor who lived aboard from Pompey to Simonstown SA where the skippers wife died.
That he married the doctor 6 weeks later in Cape Town is none of my business.

Back to the thread, don't half these geezers know where they were and when.
Cus there is a shit load on there that I did serve with in the right time frames, and one has been here quite recently, probably trying to steal my rum.
Nice try Dan.:-D
Rant finished switch to auto.

Same here i get email to say someone has just joined you will know when i look hes about ten years after me

Strange that the only 'comrade' to still owe me money (£56 Squids from '90) has never ever once tried to make contact. disgust

............But there again he was not a Submariner.:eh:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Perhaps there should be an alternate site called *Jacks Bastards Reunited*. People who don't have
a scooby who their dad was can hunt through galleries/links/databases that hold the details
of every matelot who ever served from say 1950 onwards...the places they visited and when
they were in port on a f***ing good run ashore. Using this site - many mixy-blobs could be
happily re-united with their absent dads and hopefully claim back a shed-load of maintenance
for their mummies. Sounds like a plan.

Rumrat

War Hero
Perhaps there should be an alternate site called *Jacks Bastards Reunited*. People who don't have
a scooby who their dad was can hunt through galleries/links/databases that hold the details
of every matelot who ever served from say 1950 onwards...the places they visited and when
they were in port on a f***ing good run ashore. Using this site - many mixy-blobs could be
happily re-united with their absent dads and hopefully claim back a shed-load of maintenance
for their mummies. Sounds like a plan.
Fuckin hell Billy who's side are you on?
We could have a TV programme called Wish I wornt there.
Or Who's bastard is it anyway?