Fridges at Work.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
At Guzzlers request.....crack on chaps.

Makes, colours, volumn, operating tempeture, with or without freezer compartment.

Fridges at work .... got lots of them

LabCold ... Blood Bank Fridges ... controlled envirionment constantly running at +4C ... pretty blue and glass. No freezer compartment ... got a couple of -32C freezers for that!

Guns

War Hero
I had a little hotel room bar type fridge in my cabin onboard my last ship. Come BOST and they said I needed it have the full fridge rules applied - temp etc.

Took the plug off and called it an airtight coffee storage unit. Seemed to keep them happy.

Do you get an extra mileage rate to take the fridge(s), containing sandwiches at the correct temp, iaw the factories act, not H&s legislation, to another establishment away from your normal place of work?

Just a thought, as 100% of the companies I have worked for do not pay a mileage rate for fridges, but perhaps pusher does? Or perhaps we should put in a representation so we do get the mileage?

:)

Do you get an extra mileage rate to take the fridge(s), containing sandwiches at the correct temp, iaw the factories act, not H&s legislation, to another establishment away from your normal place of work?

Just a thought, as 100% of the companies I have worked for do not pay a mileage rate for fridges, but perhaps pusher does? Or perhaps we should put in a representation so we do get the mileage?

:)
Perhaps you need to have a word with this bloke

Asst_Ed

Lantern Swinger
Nope. I was once stopped from using the headline "Fridge over troubled water" about a sailor who saved himself by climbing onto a refrigeration container when his boat sank...

G

guestm

In our crewroom we have a small Beko jobby. The only part that gets used is the freezer compartment which is toppers with people's berets and pre-soaked woolly pullys.

Latest Threads