friday night

I,ve just done the 3s,s and am jumping into me run ashore rig then i,m off in a fast black to town.I,ll have awet for you porr buggers that can,t.Up Spirits!!!!!

chieftiff

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
its friday night------------- why are you here??????
The same reason I'm here every night: Because I'm in a wheelchair and can't move, I have a little blow tube so that I can make the computer type for me and I have a Stephen Hawking like voice.....................

Ok not really I was going for the sympathy vote, I'm going to a mate's wedding tomorrow. have to drive so there's no room for a stinking hangover in the plan!

I wasn't here and I'd love to say I had the most amazing night, however, I was rushed to hospital and released today. After having being rammed in each arm with many needles, blood squirting episodes, all diff types of scans, been swtiched between 2 diff hospitals and finally getting my head down around 5am sat morning and being monitored for the whole weekend. I am sure I could have found something better to do!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:
I wasn't here and I'd love to say I had the most amazing night, however, I was rushed to hospital and released today. After having being rammed in each arm with many needles, blood squirting episodes, all diff types of scans, been swtiched between 2 diff hospitals and finally getting my head down around 5am sat morning and being monitored for the whole weekend. I am sure I could have found something better to do!
You were Lucky!

That's nothing compared to my Friday night......

(Good to see you back missus)

Due to a variety of circumstances I've jut had my fist completely sober weekend fr ages. Its not a experience I'm going to repeat in a hurry!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Good CO Site Issues 3
A Miscellaneous 0
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 19