friday night

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Sep 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. its friday night------------- why are you here??????
  2. Cos i can
  3. killing time until Ireland kick froggie ass(hopefully)
  4. Because its my turn with the computer

I dont drink,dont smoke ,dont chase ladies and I make all my own dresses so there!
  5. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

a very very good question......... that deserves a better answer than I can currently think of!
  6. its actually 11am here now BH - i'm at work.
  7. Because I'm sad and I've had to bring work home with me so I must stop playing on RR and get on with it!!
  8. Cos I'm on nights and I dont start work till 2200.

Why you still here?
  9. I,ve just done the 3s,s and am jumping into me run ashore rig then i,m off in a fast black to town.I,ll have awet for you porr buggers that can,t.Up Spirits!!!!!
  10. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

The same reason I'm here every night: Because I'm in a wheelchair and can't move, I have a little blow tube so that I can make the computer type for me and I have a Stephen Hawking like voice.....................

Ok not really I was going for the sympathy vote, I'm going to a mate's wedding tomorrow. have to drive so there's no room for a stinking hangover in the plan!
  11. :rambo: cos I can ,so there!!!
  12. 'Cos I'm not well..

13. I wasn't here and I'd love to say I had the most amazing night, however, I was rushed to hospital and released today. After having being rammed in each arm with many needles, blood squirting episodes, all diff types of scans, been swtiched between 2 diff hospitals and finally getting my head down around 5am sat morning and being monitored for the whole weekend. I am sure I could have found something better to do!
  14. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

You were Lucky!

That's nothing compared to my Friday night......

(Good to see you back missus)
  15. Due to a variety of circumstances I've jut had my fist completely sober weekend fr ages. Its not a experience I'm going to repeat in a hurry!
  16. Thanks Ninja!

Please don't tell me you got caught running around like an extra from the rocky horror show in stockings, again!
  17. Because I am on call for Derriford Theatres all weekend , so no choice in the matter , bah humbug .
  18. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Ooh, I missed that post!

You know me so well, it seems....
  19. You can thank my mate smudge, for that :thumright: