Fresh Meat

Hello all, I'm Danny, I'm eighteen, and I'm an alcoholic :lol:

I jest, I'm currently cramming up on various aspects of Navy and current affairs, as well as other preparation for the AIB, and thought immersing myself in a like-minded community made good sense!

I'm aiming high at aircrew officer pilot or Royal Marines officer, and after acheiving VA1 and 106/120 in my aptitude tests, I am now eagerly awaiting my medical on the 19th April.

I hope you all don't mind me chirping up on various topics in the short-term, ciao for now! o/

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
DannyW said:
I'm aiming high at aircrew officer pilot or Royal Marines officer, and after acheiving VA1 and 106/120 in my aptitude tests, I am now eagerly awaiting my medical on the 19th April.
Hi Danny, Welcome.

Well done on 'achieving' VA1. About 80% of 18 year old applicants manage to achieve similar results, but it's certainly a good starter for aircrew.

With regard getting 14 wrong in the recruiting test, don't be too downhearted, many fare far worse & admittedly a fair few do better, but it's adequate at this stage of the selection process.

Best of luck with the medical, etc. :wink:

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
DannyW said:

I jest, I'm currently cramming up on various aspects of Navy and current affairs, as well as other preparation for the AIB, and thought immersing myself in a like-minded community made good sense!

I hope you all don't mind me chirping up on various topics in the short-term, ciao for now! o/
Nice grammar there, welcome to the forum.

Don't let the grumpy old men get up your nose some of them forget this is the "NEWBIE" section.

Enjoy

witsend said:
2_deck_dash said:
Enough of that.

What are your thoughts on walking around around stark bollock naked while drinking a fine cognac and listening to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZqjFd99CPg

That's exactly what I am doing now.
Sweet 2DD, right back at ya with a big fat one between ma fingers.
Yeah.

You nekkid and drinking Courvoisier VSOP Imperial too?

I'm no quite sure how I ended up in this situation but I like it.

witsend said:
2_deck_dash said:
witsend said:
2_deck_dash said:
Enough of that.

What are your thoughts on walking around around stark bollock naked while drinking a fine cognac and listening to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZqjFd99CPg

That's exactly what I am doing now.
Sweet 2DD, right back at ya with a big fat one between ma fingers.
Yeah.

You nekkid and drinking Courvoisier VSOP Imperial too?

I'm no quite sure how I ended up in this situation but I like it.
I'm upping the ante.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

wet_blobby

War Hero
DannyW said:
Well, dont bother with the Corps then, they dont like quitters, an alcoholic is someone who is struggling to quit the drink, man up and soldier on with it.... :p

Ahhaha, I quite like the thread hijack, although had kind of hoped that the military background would sieve out the forum trolls ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome, and I feel somewhat honoured to have the rather infamous Ninja commenting on my thread \o/

Unlucky at not getting 'OMG 1ST POST!!!!!!!1!!1!1' though Ninja, assuming that forum tradition is alive and well on RR

I wasn't fcuking joking sprog. Ever taken part in a 'sneaky Indian' with a consenting lady?

I'm kind of a big deal round here, I'll look after you, I like your face.

Every fibre in my body tells me to Google 'sneaky Indian', but I haven't Googled anything since that Blue Waffle malarky =|

Cognac? Check
Nudity? Check
But, the song, REALLY? It totally turns me off, thus ruining the whole point of being nakey ;)

I'll hold my hand up there witsend, it comes from an MSN-based childhood.

And I think I've finally found a use for this website 2_deck:

www.thatsphucked.com

1man1jar,
3guys1hammer,
Plus a whole lot of other stuff you'll want to touch yourself over when it gets late and 2girls1cup just isn't erotic anymore.

I'll confess, the abortion pictures were a bit TOO strong, but I am from a provincial seaside town, sandwiched between the borders of Preston and Liverpool, and should thus be given generous amounts of slack?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
Montigny_La_Palisse Diamond Lil's 22
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 0