Freemasonry

Jenny_Dabber said:
sgtpepperband said:
JD: A reason NOT to join - but you seem to have missed the point. Again...
Nope, not missed the point at all........................it's good to sit back and see reactions from people.
Isn't that virtually the complete definition of a troll (which should actually be a 'trawl', it's just that the stupid septic nerds who came up with the term confused the two in their colonial homophonicness) ?

Jenny_Dabber said:
sgtpepperband said:
Freemasons: A little club for little boys who never grew up... :roll:
I knew you had your reasons.............
sgtpepperband said:
But Sarge, how do you KNOW that to be true. If you haven't joined the club then you can't have any first hand knowledge of what happens, so you are making a big assumption. Not something I would expect from someone in your branch, where I thought you were supposed to deal with evidence and facts. :roll:

Joe_Crow said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
sgtpepperband said:
Nope, not missed the point at all........................it's good to sit back and see reactions from people.
Isn't that virtually the complete definition of a troll (which should actually be a 'trawl', it's just that the stupid septic nerds who came up with the term confused the two in their colonial homophonicness) ?
Nope, it's the science of nature.........reading people :wink:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Jimmy_Green said:
But Sarge, how do you KNOW that to be true. If you haven't joined the club then you can't have any first hand knowledge of what happens, so you are making a big assumption. Not something I would expect from someone in your branch, where I thought you were supposed to deal with evidence and facts. :roll:
Simple answer? I hate cliques. Smacks of elitism and snobbery... :oops:

StixJimboRM said:
sgtpepperband said:
Jimmy_Green said:
Its not a clique, anyone with millions of pounds and a fetish for secrecy can join :wink:
Well after over 30 posts and 600 odd views is anyone going to "fix" Jennys
Stack for free? :wink:

StixJimboRM said:
sgtpepperband said:
Jimmy_Green said:
Its not a clique, anyone with millions of pounds and a fetish for secrecy can join :wink:
Is that not what that secret society down the HellFyre caves did?

Nothing wrong with a bit of drinking and debauchery at the Hellfire caves Jenny.
Shall we give you a bell next time we have a meeting :p :p :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Green_and_Blue Hobbies & The Great Indoors 39