Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, Sep 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on, own up, with of you lot are freemasons.........there are around 480,000 odd around the UK and I know, atleast 5 of you on RR, are! (ok throwing figures out there).

Why do you use the metaphors of stonemasons and what's so big about King Soloman..............seems kind of poofy to me :lol:

Do you burn your Y-fronts for freedom?
  2. Not me for one.
  3. Why are you so interested?
  4. She needs her brickwork fixing on the cheap or as the topic says Freemasons. :wink:
  5. Possibly Dan Brown,s latest tome delves into Freemasonry and has awakened an interest.I am not a Mason.
  6. So you wont be fixing Jennys "stack" then? :D
  7. Nah, I think she's been Black balled at some point and is bitter.
  8. You think I let men live to tell the tale if they have............... :twisted:

9. Dan Brown Linky
  10. For the female of the species is more deadlier than the male :wink:
  11. Its not all about rolling your trouser leg up and exposing the left nipple or funny handshakes you know.(Apparently,or so I'm told by someone I know vaugely)
  12. Hello Jenny D,

To satisfy part of your curiosity I am one of those several English Freemasons and there is already a Freemasons active forum at ARRSE.

Viewed over 50,00 times, it started Mon Sep 18th 2006 & the latest Post there was just three hours ago: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:37 pm.

So “Happy Birthday – Two Tomorrow!!â€

(Oddly enough, and without any apparent logical reason, it appears at ARSSE as a sub-forum of the Officer’s Forum…..)

Anyway, I respectfully suggest/recommend that you, Jenny D, or indeed anyone else genuinely interested in Freemasonry, wades carefully through that long but most informative forum and also pay a visit to the United Grand Lodge of England Freemason’s website at:

(Our Grand Master at UGLE is HRH The Duke of Kent, KG.)

I was initiated into Freemasonry in the closing months of my RN career in 1993 and I since met many RN Ratings and Officers (some being ‘Old Ships’) whilst visiting other Lodges.

The UGLE only accepts male initiates but there are at least two similar Masonic-Styled organisations open to females.

Perhaps some incoming flak has to be expected; as this is Diamond Lils, after all……

But you did ask, Jenny D, and this is just my honest reply.

PS. A (clean) Masonic Joke:

It is the wee small hours and the Old Bill spots a lone figure wending his way unsteadily along, clutching his little black regalia brief case……

“Allo, Allo - Where the dickens are you heading for at this time of night?â€

“To a Masonic Lectureâ€

Says the Old Bill (who is also on the square) OK Brother – But who on earth will be delivering a Masonic Lecture at this unearthly hour??â€

…………€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€œThe Wife (hic)â€
  13. You know the old saying: "If you've got nothing nice to say about a subject, then don't say anything at all?"

Well I'm not saying anything at all about the :knob: :knob: :puke: masons
  14. I don't think it's Free, by the way
  15. Previous thread

For the lads...

United Grand Lodge Of England

Grand Lodge Of Scotland

Grand Lodge Of Ireland

For the girlies...

Order Of Women Freemasons

Honourable Fraternity of Ancient Freemasons - A Woman's Masonic Fraternity

For both...

Le Droit Humain

Grand Lodge Of Freemasonry For Men And Women

A similar organisation that are NOT Freemasons.

RAOB (The 'Buffs')

Masonic publication

Freemasonry Today

Additionally, if you don't know the truth about a subject then it's worth keeping quiet instead of repeating all the tired old bollox and conspiracy theory crap that the antis come up with, based on a position of fcuk all knowledge, blind ignorance and prejudice.
  16. Spoken like a true mason.............i love you!
  17. Can I have your babies? :p
  18. My apple catchers are ash. :D
  19. Mine are silver birch :lol:
  20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Freemasons: A little club for little boys who never grew up... :roll: