Freedom...yar yar baby.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jun 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Not for the first time in my life I seem to have been demoted.

Yar Yar Baby. Cool. :p

2. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Err missing todays BATCO any chance of a plain text?

3. wet_blobby

Guns, you're an occifer, you wont be able to read batco. look at my avatar, I've lost the MOD bit.

4. Is that because you never let your MOD status get in the way of prolific crayonning!

Welcome back to the ranks. NAKED BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR :wink:

5. wet_blobby

Damn right naked bar, my shout......... :p

6. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Does that mean there is an opening as a Mod. I could do with extra stuff for my OJAR, it's looking thin at the moment since I lost Wardroom Milk Monitor.

7. I'll tell you what it does mean, the 'Travel & The Great Outdoors' forum is a completely moderator-free zone.

Actually, the 'Nearest & Dearest' forum might as well be a mod-free zone, as Jenny "my brother's got a black panther, don't you know" Dabber is the only moderator on that forum, and she's gone on the trot.

Which begs a question, why has Blobby lost his mod status, but the stalking, trolling, flaming, persec-violating Dabber hasn't?

8. Way to go Joe.
    The bird certainly has got the "word"(s) today. :D :thumbup:

9. [​IMG]

You can smell it in the air :twisted:

10. Just out of interest, how did anarchists decide on that badge?
    Did they form a committee and hold a vote?

Edited to add: Thought for the day..Who organises anarchist's protest marches???

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Joe is spot on. There are some on this site who are MODs, yet you never see them at all. There are only a few that you see posting. Makes you wonder why they have the status. I like the ARRSE way of MOD's. The real lunatic ones run the NAAFI bar (even though it's had to tone it down a wee bit).

So what happened Blobbs? Did you do what MDN did and put up a risque photo that upset a member of the clergy?

12. Arrse think about their mods. Here, the same people who volunteered when RR was set up still hold the positions and nothing has changed. There are only about 6 of them left, most of them were absolute cocks anyway.

That is why RR is badly moderated.

I would like to see Zoidberg, Raffer, Pongoand proud, Holly and Tuts as MODs. Then we'd have entertainment. Don't believe me? Ever handed a spacker a loaded nailgun?

13. Yes actually.

Oh how we laughed!
    [​IMG]

14. I was a mod for 7 hours and 47 mins, the CO's then realised the mistake and I waz culled. brushteeth

15. wet_blobby

This MOD thing is a bit like my good conduct stripes....

I'll have to ask the boss to velcro it on.

16. Since you are now back in the land of the righteous, may I take your place as the official guardian of the naughty step?

I have been formally banned from the Newbies forum under sentence of death. :oops:

17. Don't worry mucker, so far my exploits have gone entirely unnoticed. Just PM your comments and I'll do the windmilling on your behalf. :wink:

18. Sweet.

I'm thinking maybe a stealth account might be in order for the proper mong newbies.

Something no one will associate with me, 3_Deck_Dash perhaps?

19. How about "the cat"

20. wet_blobby

I honestly had a chuckle at that 2DD....I must go and check out newbies...I have a weakness in that forum as well :oops: :p