Free tube travel...................

..............courtesy of Boris.
-

''At a second fringe meeting, Mr Johnson announced that members of the armed forces in uniform will get free Tube travel as a thank you for their role in protecting London during the Olympics.''

Sumo

War Hero
..............courtesy of Boris.
-

''At a second fringe meeting, Mr Johnson announced that members of the armed forces in uniform will get free Tube travel as a thank you for their role in protecting London during the Olympics.''
OK how many fake service personnel will be after free travel?

Servicemen do not usualy travail in uniform these day Do they ??.Unless they are on duty !! then it would be payed in anycase .What a prick that man is and he wants to lead

Sumo

War Hero
Servicemen do not usualy travail in uniform these day Do they ??.Unless they are on duty !!
May be Boris knows this? so it is a pointless statement.
Or he has no idea and thought it sounded like a good idea?
Anyones guess as to which?

Maybe Boris knows service persons travelling in rig generally don't have to pay out of their own pocket but I bet the great unwashed don't know that. A clever ploy by Boris perhaps, the population have an extremely high regard for service personnel at the moment so tapping into that as a zero cost vote winner is win win for him.

Servicemen do not usualy travail in uniform these day Do they ??.Unless they are on duty !! then it would be payed in anycase .What a prick that man is and he wants to lead
Living where I do I couldn't resist this one could I? What do they usually wear when they're working then?

Have the extended this then? AFAIK this was brought in for the Olympics for the duration and was extended until a bit after the Paralympics.

The requirement to wear uniform was also ditched. Free travel in London with a Forces ID card. I know people who used this free offer as far away as Norwich and Ipswich.

So, is this old news or has it been made permanent? If you're not 2 months adrift then how about a link please Sterling?

I want a bunch of oranged face midgets to hold this man down, on a railway track, while i remove my trousers and dip my genital sack in acid and teabag his rancid face. Does that sound too bad?

I like Boris, he's the only politician with any character and is certainly colourful. Under the buffoonery he's still a politician though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Miscellaneous 0
S Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
Floppyjocky The Corps 0