free postage for all military personnel

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by mountainrangeuk, Jun 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi just like to introduce myself my name is darren and im one of the major suppliers of sportskit to forces personnel i am currently setting up a new website to run in conjunction with the ebay site you normally buy off.
    for a limited period and just to show you the appreciation we have for the work you do we are offering free postage on all goods ordered from either of our sites, we are still listing items on the new site so if you cannot find exactly what ou are looking for click on the ebay shop website featured on the new site check out our ron hill union jack shorts which are currently on offer to forces personnel but hurry thet are selling fast thanks for your time. darren

www.mountainrangeuk.com

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Darren, you've been advised before to contact the site owners about making a donation if you want to advertise on here...

SPAM!!!! :evil:

3. pepper would kindly send a donation to your cause please message me the details thanks daz

www.mountainrangeuk.com

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

MRUK: Contact "Good_CO" or "Bad _CO", the site owners. Details on the home page.