Fred goodwin's car and windows smashed.

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by JaFAA, Mar 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What does everyone make of this? To be honest I think they should've done more than that, like maybe kidnap him and make him live for a year in a run down area with low employment and no prospects, so then he'd understand why we're so pissed about him taking £700'000 a year in pension using the bailout money we provided for him.
  2. It seems to have been organised by a group of people who want satisfaction over the whole banking crisis. We could yet see more incidents in the future.
  3. He should be put living in a pikie camp and be used as a man-love plaything by any passing moslem who feels like trying out the gay scene without being caught.

4. Good result in my books…
  5. How sad,mind you its not going to make much of an impression on his illgotten gains is it?Should have torched the bugger.
  6. The cnut ought to be grateful that no one has ripped his face off his skull with something sharp as opposed to car damage etc. and I note they said his Edinburgh home, how many has the greedy barsteward go then ? most bankers a complete tish house and a professional thief.....
  7. Best news that I have heard today.
  8. I laughedmy socks off. Feel sorry for the plod who have to deal with this as they probably have every sympathy with the "vandals"
  9. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Some might think that Sir Fred is worth every penny for making the blustering Gordon Mugabe look so stupid.
  10. When he got this wodgid bonus I thought in the long run we are better off has he was losing 1 to 2billion every month Still if we were to sell him police protectiion say two policemen or women at £50 each per hour = £2400 per day = £865,200 per annum therefore he owes about £100,000 + tax on £760,000 say £300,000. hey he owes us £400,000. So carry on knocking siht out of his property etc.
  11. Can someone please tell me where all these trillions of pounds, dollars, euros, yen and all these other currencies gone to they must be somewhere ie, some greedy barstewards pocket.
  12. It's something to do with Mr Goodwin & Friends lending people money without even caring if these people can afford to pay it back. So in other words the money that 'must have gone somewhere' was imagined up by the banks in the first place.
  13. Over the moon its just ashame they didnt smash a rounders bat round his nut whilst they were at it. He's a no good CNUT!!! :x :x

14. There ya go…

…and Fvckwit Gordon's bank bailout is turning all this phantom 'funny money' into real money at our expense.
  15. Are Pikies and bankers not the same tribe?
  16. it would be terrible if he had his back doors smashed in.
  17. Now there's a PLT for the guys on LH and Senior Rates Command Courses..... tee hee hee
    Oh, and don't get caught!
  18. Perhaps this is punishment being administered by the "Court of Public Opinion".

Talking of which, none of the greedy politicians actually broke House of Commons rules when claiming expenses for 2nd or 3rd homes...perhaps the Court of Public Opinion could recoup the money. What d'ya think of that Home Secretary??? :p
  19. So,the revolution begins..........
  20. Perhaps not, in reality it is just as likely to be a couple of upper class twit students having a laugh. Fred the Shreds pad is well within staggering distance of the main student accomodation areas.