Freckles

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Trooped_Again, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone remember a game called freckles?

Involved the mess members gathering round a table, with either their chins resting on the table or their noses and someone smacking a pile of hot, steamy unmentionable with a cricket bat?
    (Kindly coiled down on the table prior)

The person with the most freckles wins the pot?

Being a good clean living boy, said my prayers and went to bed earlier, blah, blah, blah, only a sock for company, I never encountered the game.

I did see the 'Snot String' though.

Any one been involved in some gruesome games? Dunno if I would include grab a gronk.

2. Freckles , a popular game with D/E submariners when blowing the ' heads ' on a 'T' boat 'dived'

3. Always thought this was an Urban Myth, bit like soggy biscuit.

4. Hobbit

It was called "flashback" in them days. The golden rule was that the only part of the instructions you gave to the new member of crew, visitor or guest on how to work the bog were:

1. You must only put 25 psi pressure in the small HP air bottle on the bulkead.
    2. You can only blow th heads with permission of the OOW in the control room.

THE BEAST

[​IMG]

The rest of the routine you had to work out for yourself.

Nutty

5. Shit,Shoot and follow Evershed if I,m not mistaken.

Getting ones own back.

We used to cover to Officers heads with cling film,took em ages to realise what was happening.Wet boots all round.

6. I like that , the golden rule , Yes I learned to place a cover over the monster when blowing with my foot planted firmly to make very sure , it worked for me

7. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone remember a game called freckles?

Involved the mess members gathering round a table, with either their chins resting on the table or their noses and someone smacking a pile of hot, steamy unmentionable with a cricket bat?
    (Kindly coiled down on the table prior)

The person with the most freckles wins the pot?

Must admit thoughI think this is a load of shit

8. Oh dear!

9. Sounds worth introducing where I work. Can I hire one of you (complete with his own bat) to do a demo? :biggrin:

10. After a double header ( footie then RU ) on No1 floodlit pitch in Terror the 2 teams supporters repaired to the top deck of the Armada Club to celebrate which descended into a drinking competition, each ship nominating one individual to go head to head.
    After much Tiger tops one of the blokes honked up and caught some in his glass which he downed in one....his opposite stuck fingers down his throat and did same......next they pissed in the glass and downed that......
    After a short period scratching thier heads one broke a glass and slashed a vein in his wrist , pumped some in his glass and downed it...other bloke threw the towel in .
    Victor was chaired to sickbay with his thousand miler stemming the flow of blood. ... SM7 versus Albion if memory serves....SM7 the victor.

11. Drinking the same pint twice, I've seen. Two guys, drinking the same pint twice, each, I've seen.

The piss? Nope, that's a new one, so is the vein cutting.

Remember a bloke at CollingGrad (staff) ('90) who played the 'Smell my Finger' game, two choices, one had been up his @rse, the other round his bell end, amazing that no-one ever got it right!

Spider, if you're out there, you're a sick, sick, funny individual!!