France v Argentina

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by TwistedFireStarter, Oct 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else watching this firey little contest. If the ref doesn't sort them out there is gonna be an almighty punch-up soon :threaten:

Oh and the Argies are winning again :thumright:
  2. one of the better games that has been in the competition, apart from the England games that is!!
  3. I agree. It's good to see passion for the 3rd/4th place play-off. Normally they are such stale affairs.

The French scrum-half is a real stormy little git!
  4. The Argies are all over the Frogs. We didn't play against them anything like as well!!

Not looking good for tomorrow unless they can step up a couple of gears!
  5. Hahahahahahahaha France are crap!
  6. Touble is we just scraped past them!!
  7. Neomis I wasn't laughing at your comment there. Was laughing at the breakaway try!
  8. Understood that! But thanks for the comment!

It worries me that the other side of the draw appear to be so much better than our side of the draw!

France have scored! :judge:
  9. But the Argies have gone further ahead. 34 10 at moment
  10. What a good result for the Argies that was. The French humiliated by them twice in the tournament :w00t:
  11. So the French started a few subs, but the hit on Chabal was no joke, and Ibanez in the bin,so its not like they didn't want to win either. The Pumas can be justifiably proud of their place.