Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found in garage!

Waspie

War Hero
Clearing out garage prior to a house move and I found this!!

Bought in Hong Kong in 1971 and still working today. Who said the Chinese made crap goods!!!!

IMG_1689.jpegIMG_1691.jpeg

Waspie

War Hero
That’d be a huge ******* cocktail.

What are the cleaning products you have??
Cleaning products!! Nah, Tomato growing magic stuff, my favourite the weed killer and ant killer stuff. Plus other garden related stuff. (Wifes department). I dig, lift and shift - she does technical!!!!

Waspie

War Hero
Can I “borrow” the box please? I can make good use of that!
Boxes, you want boxes. I'm moving shortly my house is full of fcuking boxes!!!
Big ones, small ones, ones with sh1te on, oh sorry - getting carried away!!!! Cardboard boxes, plastic boxes. I'm fcuking dreaming boxes!!!!!!

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Big ones, small ones, ones with sh1te on, oh sorry - getting carried away!!!! Cardboard boxes, plastic boxes. I'm fcuking dreaming boxes!!!!!!
Just a box Waspie, just the box. No questions, just the BOX!!!

huwshpis

War Hero
I’m NOT moving, but reorganising and my place is full of fcuking boxes too. I sympathise.

Jane

Midshipman
The old Wanchai Burbs. Had a few in my time but like a lot of things, Flying Fids, US Navy belts etc they were lost in transit or given away. It's not until you get a wee bit older that you sort of miss them. Still have mr Pusser's grip, kitbag and housewife from 1962.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Charity regulator launches inquiry into church found promoting fake Covid-19 protection kits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Competition concerns found in digital advertising merger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London woman imprisoned for longer after firearms found at her flat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Independent primary school managers found guilty of running additional illegal school MoD News 0
soleil CornwallLive: "Search To Find Owner Of Royal Navy Service Coin Found On Cornish Beach" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Mail: RM Found Face Down In Freezing Water During Beach Assault Exercise - Update The Corps 6
MoD_RSS Plastic found on Suffolk beach used to decorate Christmas tree MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Unrecorded mine shaft found under road in East Lothian, Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Directors found guilty of waste crimes MoD News 0
janner French Submarine Minerve found. Submariners 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Rowanoak directors found guilty of waste crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Invasive non-native plant species found in Derbyshire brook MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man found with Class A drugs in ear has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man found fishing without a licence in Newark nets £600 penalty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Earliest evidence of beer making found on major UK road scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Salmon found in River Don at Sheffield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Herbal skin cream found to contain steroids MoD News 0
T Just found out my wife’s pregnant - advice? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
D Please delete answer found The Quarterdeck 6
MoD_RSS News story: Iron Age and Roman evidence found at Corunna Barracks Ludgershall MoD News 0
soleil ITV News: "Boxes Of Navy Ammunition Found On Cornish Beaches" Bases / Shore Est 18
SONAR-BENDER Falklands medal found RFA 14
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp AEI - LOST AUSSIE BOAT FOUND AFTER 103 YEARS Submariners 1
dapperdunn Found slides Current Affairs 8
S Stuff found on road (inc ID) The Quarterdeck 7
BoxKickerSubs RM I.D Card Found The Corps 7
northern-matelot Forgotten grave found and restored by sailor and his dog. The Quarterdeck 13
V Possible Naval box found in attic History 5
Rodgersthecabinboy Found this last night. Diamond Lil's 6
sea_mine Unknown Cruiser Found On NCAP Photo History 18
soleil Pompey News: "Weary Portsmouth Sailors Found Peace And Tombola In China Fleet Club" Bases / Shore Est 9
D Suspicious Packages Found At Military Sites Current Affairs 0
Branch-Hopper U-Boat found History 1
slim Testicle munching fish now found in River Seine in Paris Current Affairs 2
Topstop Old torpedo found The Quarterdeck 9
finknottle Found this in the old sea chest Diamond Lil's 1
T Mystery of 200-year-old British soldier found in the dunes of Holland Current Affairs 11
F Vietnam vet found after 44 years. Diamond Lil's 2
scouse Anabolic steriods found in Racehorses Sports and Adventure Training 0
stan_the_man At last some politicians have found their Bollocks Diamond Lil's 13
soleil Scotsman: "Body Of Man Found At RM Condor Near Arbroath" The Corps 0
F They've found Peppa's relief. The Gash Barge 0
Naval_Gazer RN time-bomb found in Central Park, New York Current Affairs 5
andym Lost Medal Found. The Fleet 35
SONAR-BENDER Jolly Roger found Submariners 6
MG Maniac Blackrats "Standby" Dungeon Found! Diamond Lil's 2
exspy Remains of a Sunken U-Boat found in Canadian River History 8
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp E14 found after 94 yrs - the S/M which won two VCs. Submariners 1
X.R.D Pissed and found this site The Gash Barge 7
SARKING Possible XCraft found in Foyle Submariners 14