Fouled Anchor Image

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by jobsworth3202, Nov 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all, firstly I would like to apologise, I am an ex pongo using your site.
    Seriously though, my grandfather has recently passed away, I am looking for a decent image of a Fouled Anchor. I have a nice sized Globe and Laurel, the reason I need these images is that I wish to take them to a florist to see if they can do a decent floral tribute for an old booty "crossing the line".
    I would appreciate any help you good people can offer.
  2. Sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandfather mate.
    Give him a good send off.
  3. I did mate, but everything I found would have looked ok on a cod fishermans coffin, just want it to look GOOD.
    Cheers for your help though
  4. The old fella served on Ajax during the war, unfortunately we have just received a call from the florist. The b i tch has let us down, too busy waffle waffle. So off we go to another florist, problem is funeral is on Friday. Have tried all the official RM sites I can find for a "fouled anchor" image, continuing to look. Cheers for all the help you can offer lads, much appreciated.
  5. Is this any good ?

(Nicked the image off Ebay ;) )
  6. Cheers for the help lads, printed lots out. Hopefully one of the florists should be able to do the old lad proud, thank you for your help.

Keep safe.
  7. Jobsworth, sorry for your loss. RIP Royal.
    Have you contacted your local Royal Marines Association,they may be affiliated to your nearest British Legion, they may be able to help with florist etc.