Forums

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by higthepig, Feb 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I`ve posted this in here because no doubt thats where it would end up.

The Rum Ration is the unofficial centre of rumour, gossip, intrigue and bullshit of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines.

The Quarterdeck is the online equivalent of a run ashore, unless you talk of present day topics or utter crap, what sort of run ashore is that? What topic can be posted in the Quartedeck without being moved or deleted? (WE know about opsec and persec)

Current Affairs, well we`ve been there, but due to some hardhandedness, People being blamed for a thread being locked but no explanation,its no surprise that posters chose to post elsewhere.

The Fleet, Well we`ve been there with the well spoken Matelot, who suggested that us old farts should go down to the British Legion and cry in our beer, only serving Sailors should post in his forum.

Obituaries goes without saying, its for condolences only, anything else is totally wrong.

So apart from RNR and RM theres not a lot left.

This leaves Diamond Lil`s and The Gash Barge, oh deep joy.

The Rum Ration is the unofficial centre of rumour, gossip, intrigue and bullshit of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines.

No PM`s please they will not be answered, open debates only, and those are my Rules.

2. Well said Higs, I reckon that the gash Barge is going to become the forum of choice for many of us

3. See you there bruvvers'

4. But can we still get banned,barred,edited,locked out,moved or whatever else seems the order, from the Gash Barge??!! :sad:

5. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Hmm, perhaps the COs are "in the loop" about the future shap of the naval service.... :)

6. Dunno,maybe its time to push the boundaries?Its all very reminiscent of the Nore!Death to all Tyrants! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

(References?You want a Kin reference?We refer to this bastard!) :shock: