Forum Sweethearts

Shakey

War Hero
I think the forum needs a pin up girl.

I know that that Melinda Messenger used to put her selve about a bit as a Forces' Sweetheart type but I think what we need is some Jennys to post a few phots of themselves here so we can find a Miss Rum Ration 2006.

And I'll pre-empt Jenny Dabber's likely response by saying yes the girls can have male pin ups too if they really want phots of hairy arsed matelots in anti-flash all over the place.

So come on ladies, don't be shy! If you've got it, flaunt it!

BTW, anyone who replies with a dit about Ganges is a gay.
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
We did have on Arrse a Mr/Miss Arrse 2005 comp!

It went very well, however I am unsure we have enough females onboard to start this.

I maybe wrong however and Janner, what frigging picture of me! I am still a tad worried lol

But I am up for it, be fun!
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I believe you posted it so you should be able to find it (mind the gale force wind blowing yer beard over your face might be a tad confusing)
 

ex_wasp_L2

Lantern Swinger
I wont be allowed to put a pic up coz I look like a bulldog chewing a wasp (and I dont mean the helicopter type of wasp either)
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
janner said:
I believe you posted it so you should be able to find it (mind the gale force wind blowing yer beard over your face might be a tad confusing)
I know which picture now, you can hardly find me!! How'd ylou spot that??
 
Shakey said:
I think the forum needs a pin up girl.

I know that that Melinda Messenger used to put her selve about a bit as a Forces' Sweetheart type but I think what we need is some Jennys to post a few phots of themselves here so we can find a Miss Rum Ration 2006.

And I'll pre-empt Jenny Dabber's likely response by saying yes the girls can have male pin ups too if they really want phots of hairy arsed matelots in anti-flash all over the place.

So come on ladies, don't be shy! If you've got it, flaunt it!
I think Jenny would be quite right. After all we don't want the lasses having the Rum Ration Pin Up 2006 in their kit lockers, stunning though I'm sure she will be. The Admirals would panic, you know how scared they are of ex-**ng** gays! Perhaps we should give the lasses a Rum Ration Baby Men board where they can admire serving male colleagues and email/podcast them :wink: :twisted:

BTW, anyone who replies with a dit about Ganges is a gay.
Sounds like a dare to me, mate!

When I was a ***ge* nozzer...! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gay er? How interesting. Does that mean I can come back and share the showers with the lasses? Scrub their, er, backs... Sleep in their mess? Hotbunking with Wrens!!! Greeeaat! And 'cause they'll think I'm gay so they won't feel any inhibitions! If that's official let me know and I'll send a signal to G A N G E S Associations across the World... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jenny_Dabber said:
janner said:
I believe you posted it so you should be able to find it (mind the gale force wind blowing yer beard over your face might be a tad confusing)
I know which picture now, you can hardly find me!! How'd ylou spot that??
A well trained eye, not everything is warn out 8) am I right in supposing that you are the one in front of the Wren. :wink:
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
janner said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
janner said:
I believe you posted it so you should be able to find it (mind the gale force wind blowing yer beard over your face might be a tad confusing)
I know which picture now, you can hardly find me!! How'd ylou spot that??
A well trained eye, not everything is warn out 8) am I right in supposing that you are the one in front of the Wren. :wink:
I am at the back, behind which wren lol
 
Jenny_Dabber said:
janner said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
janner said:
I believe you posted it so you should be able to find it (mind the gale force wind blowing yer beard over your face might be a tad confusing)
I know which picture now, you can hardly find me!! How'd ylou spot that??
A well trained eye, not everything is warn out 8) am I right in supposing that you are the one in front of the Wren. :wink:
I am at the back, behind which wren lol
Jenny, Do you mean you are the one with the brief case or the one with the tin 'at? :lol:
 
B

Blapto

Guest
Depends who's on offer.

Sorry, I couldn't really pass that one up.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UKAEA Supplier Forum, 3 July MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Seminar with the Forum of Indian Regulators (FOIR) on Better Regulation (20th May) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Caroline Dinenage's keynote speech for the Founders Forum - Healthtech stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Biometrics Commissioner’s address to the Westminster Forum: 5 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 President closing remarks at Placencia Ambition Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 President speech at opening of Placencia Ambition Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office brings together Police and Crime Commissioners at Tackling Crime Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK welcomes journalists from across the Middle East for second UK-Arab Commentators Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Communities Secretary visits Jerusalem for fifth World Holocaust Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad sets out UK commitment to Declaration of the Stockholm International Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement at the Global Refugee Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Reed's address at the Judicial Forum in Bosnia and Herzegovina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Turkmen delegation to attend Creative Central Asia Forum in Tashkent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guatemala holds its own Business and Human Rights Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Communique on the UK-Tunisia bilateral forum MoD News 0
slim Was Rum Ration a Better forum in the Olden Days Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Secretary of State speech at the Ambrosetti Forum: Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second Polish-British Science Forum to take place in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK pavilion at the Economic Forum in Krynica MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO Minister Wheeler visit to Fiji and the Pacific Island Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regional forum for Senior Responsible Officers established in the Midlands region MoD News 0
O sprog to the Forum - Doe we still get our pensions at 55 ? Finance & Pensions 7
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State keynote: UKEF Trade and Export Finance Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Oil and gas fiscal forum returns to Aberdeen for the second year for talks on decommissioning MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Belt and Road Forum: Philip Hammond's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Remembering & Rethinking: the international forum on the Kindertransport at 80 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Welsh Secretary launches Wales-France business forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and World Economic Forum to lead regulation revolution to foster industries of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State opens Education World Forum 2019 MoD News 0
J Potential Royal Marines Forum closed? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS Speech: Alistair Burt's speech at the UK-Lebanon Business and Investment Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ofsted Early Years Pedagogy and Practice Forum members announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: London hosts inaugural international online courts forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Keynote address welcoming participants to the UK and to the Global Forest Governance Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lord Chancellor and Lord Chief Justice to address the inaugural international forum on online courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Durham Armed Forces Forum: better supporting a talented and complex veteran community MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Northumberland Armed Forces Forum MoD News 3
MoD_RSS News story: VAPC north east at the County Durham Armed Forces Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Prime Minister's speech to UK Japan Business Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Aerospace Wales Forum hosted by DECA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech to the UK-Qatar Business and Investment Forum MoD News 0
pompeyexpat Royal Navy Welfare Forum for families Nearest & Dearest 1
MoD_RSS Speech: Baroness Shields closing speech at the Global Counter Terrorism Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Baroness Shields opening speech at the Global Counter Terrorism Forum MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Every Forum should have its' own theme music. The Gash Barge 1
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Muslim Forum supports #WalkTogether at Iftar event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Speech to the Transatlantic Forum of the CSU MoD News 0
W UPO sub-forum Site Issues 0
Ninja_Stoker Potential Royal Marines Commando - PRMC Forum Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
Ninja_Stoker New PRMC Forum - Potential Royal Marine Commandos The Corps 3
Similar threads


















































Top