Forum Sweethearts

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Shakey, May 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think the forum needs a pin up girl.

I know that that Melinda Messenger used to put her selve about a bit as a Forces' Sweetheart type but I think what we need is some Jennys to post a few phots of themselves here so we can find a Miss Rum Ration 2006.

And I'll pre-empt Jenny Dabber's likely response by saying yes the girls can have male pin ups too if they really want phots of hairy arsed matelots in anti-flash all over the place.

So come on ladies, don't be shy! If you've got it, flaunt it!

BTW, anyone who replies with a dit about Ganges is a gay.
  2. We did have on Arrse a Mr/Miss Arrse 2005 comp!

It went very well, however I am unsure we have enough females onboard to start this.

I maybe wrong however and Janner, what frigging picture of me! I am still a tad worried lol

But I am up for it, be fun!
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I believe you posted it so you should be able to find it (mind the gale force wind blowing yer beard over your face might be a tad confusing)
  4. Janner you like to live life on the edge I see
  5. It is clearly me, you will just have to trust me though cos i aint put a pic up here!

6. I wont be allowed to put a pic up coz I look like a bulldog chewing a wasp (and I dont mean the helicopter type of wasp either)
  7. I know which picture now, you can hardly find me!! How'd ylou spot that??
  8. I think Jenny would be quite right. After all we don't want the lasses having the Rum Ration Pin Up 2006 in their kit lockers, stunning though I'm sure she will be. The Admirals would panic, you know how scared they are of ex-**ng** gays! Perhaps we should give the lasses a Rum Ration Baby Men board where they can admire serving male colleagues and email/podcast them :wink: :twisted:

Sounds like a dare to me, mate!

When I was a ***ge* nozzer...! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gay er? How interesting. Does that mean I can come back and share the showers with the lasses? Scrub their, er, backs... Sleep in their mess? Hotbunking with Wrens!!! Greeeaat! And 'cause they'll think I'm gay so they won't feel any inhibitions! If that's official let me know and I'll send a signal to G A N G E S Associations across the World... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. [​IMG]

Will these fines lasses do?
  10. janner

A well trained eye, not everything is warn out 8) am I right in supposing that you are the one in front of the Wren. :wink:
  11. I am at the back, behind which wren lol
  12. Jenny, Do you mean you are the one with the brief case or the one with the tin 'at? :lol:
  13. I'm the one at the front with the black hat!
  14. janner

I was thinking that you would have worn a red hat :lol:
  15. Sounds like a fab idea! who's entering?
  16. Depends who's on offer.

Sorry, I couldn't really pass that one up.
  17. I'm the best looking!
  18. I'M SPARTACUS!!!!!!!
  19. Im brian, and so is my wife
  20. Wasp

Where you stupid enough to get married a second time, didn't you learn the first time?