Forum Stereotypes

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by TattooDog, Apr 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't think this one has been posted before.

Typical Forum Users & Stereotypes - which one are you?

Stereotypes

Just click "Begin" or use the drop-down menu.

2. I like it
    Think I'm a bit of a mongrel really, got a few of the traits from many of the types.

3. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I don't actually recognise myself there at all, although I don't doubt others do! I thought there were just three types of posters on here: Serving, ex and never have :lol:

4. Is it just me or does the 'rat' caricurature look just a little bit like Tony Blair?

5. welll i seem to be a mix of a few.. shant tell you which ... but i bet a few will guess............ but iwlll say there are deff some of these in lils....
    hehehehehehe

6. OMG they are all me, except for Rat, I dont do PMs, didn`t realise i was such a shit, there I`ve said it first.

7. its ok higs.... we still loves you.... :twisted:

8. I think I am "Big Cat"

he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes.

Sounds about right....

9. I must be a hybrid blob of gunk... I can deffo see elements of both Pinko & Eagle Scout in me, plus, er, the Philosopher.

I recognise the troggos* and nannies on RR now!

*Not of course to be confused with TROGS! 8)

10. I try not to be put in a pigeon hole. I know it really hurts when people try to do that! I know I am skinny but not that skinny! hahaha