Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum c0ck

Harry1

Lantern Swinger
I believe that Crab Ossifers are called Rodney's. At the moment they are all at Cranwell trying to be best friends with you know who. Some crabs I have met have been okay, once they were given dog watch instruction on how to drink pints without the pina collada chasers. (Funny they never really got a taste for decent rum)

LB, you definately got a result there. One small piece of bait and you caught so many fish (heads) plus a few Booties. Respect. :thumright:

On a slightly more serious note, coming to Diamond Lil's looking for sympathy was an error, you are more likely to find it in the dictionary somewhere between sh1t and syph---. Still you could have done worse and gone to Arrse.

Will no retire to safe place and await incoming/snottograms.

Crabman said:
TwistedFireStarter said:
Are Tornado pilots wannabe submariners? why else would they keep ditching their aircraft in the oggin? :thumright:

Nice one! Did you realise that the RAFs largest camp is RAF Dogger Bank? We have been dumping Her Majesty's aluminium there for decades.
In fact we have the world's largest under water fighter force.

And it is not just the Tornados, they have quite a few submersible harriers too. A question, do the get submarine pay as well as flying pay?

YouAreHavingALaugh

Lantern Swinger
Crabman said:
LB, you definately got a result there. One small piece of bait and you caught so many fish (heads) plus a few Booties. Respect. :thumright:

Still you could have done worse and gone to Arrse.

I thought all crabfats liked Arrse

josiecats

War Hero
Boots said...

Do you mind I'm Library staff , not a Librarian, so I work for a living. I'm always careful to tug me forelock to me betters though and mumble in best Jannerese "Thankee Ma'am, for thy wonderous bounty." when I have to off cap at pay parade
NZB

OI you. enough with the Janner slants,,, you wish you was a posh as me mate.....

:muhaha: :fart: :rambo:

Maxi_77 said:
Crabman said:
TwistedFireStarter said:
Are Tornado pilots wannabe submariners? why else would they keep ditching their aircraft in the oggin? :thumright:

Nice one! Did you realise that the RAFs largest camp is RAF Dogger Bank? We have been dumping Her Majesty's aluminium there for decades.
In fact we have the world's largest under water fighter force.

And it is not just the Tornados, they have quite a few submersible harriers too. A question, do the get submarine pay as well as flying pay?

Sorry Maxi under QRs you qualify for one or the other not both. Or would you expect sun dodgers to get flying pay for their more spectacular surfacings? As stated in my reply the light blue jobs have been parking jets on/in/under Dogger Bank for decades and there includes things like Lightenings (lots) Vulcans, Victors, Buccaneers as well as Harrymoulds and flying switchblades.

PS Isn't submarine pay more than flying pay?

Certainly in my day the waffos and I suppose the crabs got a lot more than the real men, but as some one who was considered unlikely ever to be allowed to fly even a tiger moth or a chipmonk solo the opportunity to refuse the chance of flying never existed.

Nutty said:
Crabman said:
Nutty said:
Lets go for some serious abuse, me thinks this Light Blue may just be WAAF Flt Sgt. Norma.

Hi Norma got the chaps going today.

Nutty, WAAF? I think that term went out with the dinosaurs, even WRAF is obsolete.

Crabman

I was just giving Norma the rank and service that would match her age. I am not suggesting our modern lasses in the RAF, (God! what is the chance that one of them would be reading this rubbish and make any sense out of it) were part of an Organisation call WAAF or WRAF. I am sexy not sexist.[/quote]

I'll take your word on that.

YouAreHavingALaugh said:
Crabman said:

So do certain RRs, no names mentioned however at least one ex submariner and one ex RM have been seen lurking there.

Crabman said:
YouAreHavingALaugh said:
Crabman said:

So do certain RRs, no names mentioned however at least one ex submariner and one ex RM have been seen lurking there.

At least it can be amusing at times, unlike e-goat which makes watching paint dry sound like real fun.

rosinacarley said:
Oh dear Light Blue, can we not all play nicely?

If it helps Pinch doesn't like the RNR either, I just ignore him. Also please do not get the booties wound up because otherwise they just do an OP in your shed and eat all your mice. I can assure you it is not pleasant and very inconvenient having mouse skeletons lying around, and the smell - well you can imagine.

Anyway, I am pleased to welcome you to the forum, I am all for diversity. However I will draw the line at loving and hugging you but it jolly nice to have you here.

Rosie

Suppose a hard shag is out of the question then???

:thumright: :thumright:

PINCH

War Hero
YAWN...

Kinel Crap is this the best you could come up with.

1. I don't hate Crabs I tolerate them. A bit like Children really.
2. I don't Hate the RNR just the totters who want the uniform and the DRIP when they HAVE to Fill the gap. A bit like children really.

You asked for a some discourse, you got it and not you call me a COCK.

Well carry on then. But for Fecks sake make it interesting....

IDOITDEEPER

War Hero
Ermmm Light Blue is it true that the Royal Air Force was formed on April 1st 1917? If so it does seem rather an appropriate date. Wouldn't you agree?

Toodle pip old chap :thumright:

IDOITDEEPER

D

Deleted 7

PINCH said:
YAWN...

2. I don't Hate the RNR just the totters who want the uniform and the DRIP when they HAVE to Fill the gap. A bit like children really.

Ohhhhhh, you make me wobble at the knees lurvvvvverrrr boy :love9:

M uscles
A re
R equired
I ntelligence
N ot
E ssential

Cloggie

Lantern Swinger
Blimey! Is this a Bootie vs Crab fight?
I love it! The old bootie vs Para slagging got a bit usual.

I'll grab my chair,beer and crisps and you guys feel free to carry on.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Jenny_Dabber said:
PINCH said:
YAWN...

Ohhhhhh, you make me wobble at the knees lurvvvvverrrr boy :love9:

M uscles
A re
R equired
I ntelligence
N ot
E ssential

So when did Pinch become a bootneck then? or is this just a random dabber type intelligence lesson? :scratch:

PINCH said:
YAWN...

Snap snap little fishy, crikey thought you Skates had a sense of humour?

All these pages and you couldn't come up with anything witty to say Pinch? Genius.

Until you come up with some worthy insults I stand by my original statement.

At least some on the thread have come up with some classics (not that I understand any of it :D).

I remain, Pinch, your obedient servant.

LB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK-Bangladesh Climate Partnership Forum launches virtual series MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Kenya Economic Development Forum: New UK funding for prosperity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and US reaffirm relationship at Atlantic Future Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad addresses at the Virtual Climate Vulnerable Forum Leaders’ Event, Chaired by Her Excellency Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister of Bangladesh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Warsaw announces UK-Poland Green Recovery Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DASA to host innovation investment networking forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Disabled People’s Organisations (DPOs) forum launches this month MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Amb Pruce's Speech at the Forum on Youths’ SOGIE & Mental Health
 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKAEA Supplier Forum, 3 July MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Seminar with the Forum of Indian Regulators (FOIR) on Better Regulation (20th May) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Caroline Dinenage's keynote speech for the Founders Forum - Healthtech stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Biometrics Commissioner’s address to the Westminster Forum: 5 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 President closing remarks at Placencia Ambition Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 President speech at opening of Placencia Ambition Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office brings together Police and Crime Commissioners at Tackling Crime Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK welcomes journalists from across the Middle East for second UK-Arab Commentators Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Communities Secretary visits Jerusalem for fifth World Holocaust Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad sets out UK commitment to Declaration of the Stockholm International Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement at the Global Refugee Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Reed's address at the Judicial Forum in Bosnia and Herzegovina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Turkmen delegation to attend Creative Central Asia Forum in Tashkent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guatemala holds its own Business and Human Rights Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Communique on the UK-Tunisia bilateral forum MoD News 0
slim Was Rum Ration a Better forum in the Olden Days Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Secretary of State speech at the Ambrosetti Forum: Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second Polish-British Science Forum to take place in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK pavilion at the Economic Forum in Krynica MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO Minister Wheeler visit to Fiji and the Pacific Island Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regional forum for Senior Responsible Officers established in the Midlands region MoD News 0
O sprog to the Forum - Doe we still get our pensions at 55 ? Finance & Pensions 7
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State keynote: UKEF Trade and Export Finance Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Oil and gas fiscal forum returns to Aberdeen for the second year for talks on decommissioning MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Belt and Road Forum: Philip Hammond's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Remembering & Rethinking: the international forum on the Kindertransport at 80 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Welsh Secretary launches Wales-France business forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and World Economic Forum to lead regulation revolution to foster industries of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State opens Education World Forum 2019 MoD News 0
J Potential Royal Marines Forum closed? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS Speech: Alistair Burt's speech at the UK-Lebanon Business and Investment Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ofsted Early Years Pedagogy and Practice Forum members announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: London hosts inaugural international online courts forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Keynote address welcoming participants to the UK and to the Global Forest Governance Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lord Chancellor and Lord Chief Justice to address the inaugural international forum on online courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Durham Armed Forces Forum: better supporting a talented and complex veteran community MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Northumberland Armed Forces Forum MoD News 3
MoD_RSS News story: VAPC north east at the County Durham Armed Forces Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Prime Minister's speech to UK Japan Business Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Aerospace Wales Forum hosted by DECA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech to the UK-Qatar Business and Investment Forum MoD News 0
pompeyexpat Royal Navy Welfare Forum for families Nearest & Dearest 1