Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum c0ck

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
rosinacarley said:
Thank you Stripey! Dear lord, perhaps I was a tad too subtle for the Bootie Possie. Perhaps I will try to speak in words of one syllabul from now on, apart from to Harry who makes me feel like a complete moron!
Rosie, Rosie you really must disabuse your good self of the myth that Royal Marines are all thick and stupid, surely the Nation must have some of the terminally obtuse available to serve as Dabbers. Those of us on here are the creme d' la creme, we've worked out how to turn on the 'puter.
NZB
PS Harry don't play fair, he gave back the chunky watch and therefore received a brain back not, I hasten to add, necessarily the one he handed in on day 1 of training. :dwarf:

Of course you are clever NZB, you are a librarian! Although I believe you are a not a proper librarian like what Golden Rivet it! But I understand it pays well and keeps you away from the sheep!

Do you mind I'm Library Staff, not a Librarian, so I work for a living. I'm always careful to tug me forelock to me betters though and mumble in best Jannerese "Thankee Ma'am, for thy wonderous bounty." when I have to off cap at pay parade.
NZB

NZ_Bootneck said:
rosinacarley said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
rosinacarley said:
Thank you Stripey! Dear lord, perhaps I was a tad too subtle for the Bootie Possie. Perhaps I will try to speak in words of one syllabul from now on, apart from to Harry who makes me feel like a complete moron!
Rosie, Rosie you really must disabuse your good self of the myth that Royal Marines are all thick and stupid, surely the Nation must have some of the terminally obtuse available to serve as Dabbers. Those of us on here are the creme d' la creme, we've worked out how to turn on the 'puter.
NZB
PS Harry don't play fair, he gave back the chunky watch and therefore received a brain back not, I hasten to add, necessarily the one he handed in on day 1 of training. :dwarf:

Of course you are clever NZB, you are a librarian! Although I believe you are a not a proper librarian like what Golden Rivet it! But I understand it pays well and keeps you away from the sheep!

Do you mind I'm Library Staff, not a Librarian, so I work for a living. I'm always careful to tug me forelock to me betters though and mumble in best Jannerese "Thankee Ma'am, for thy wonderous bounty." when I have to off cap at pay parade.
NZB

NZB you should be very careful, I believe that kind of behaviour will cause GR to come over all unecessary, and her books will be filed out of order!

'kin RAF took em 12 Lancasters just to knock down a couple of walls, then they spend the next 60 odd years crowing about it, couldn't even drop the bombs straight, had to bounce them off the oggin!

Smiffy_the_Shipwreck said:
'kin RAF took em 12 Lancasters just to knock down a couple of walls, then they spend the next 60 odd years crowing about it, couldn't even drop the bombs straight, had to bounce them off the oggin!

Couldn't agree more, bit serious for my liking, for a start you missed the word "crabfat" :D

Also, a few more expletives and general name calling would have been great.

Close, but no cigar!

Lets go for some serious abuse, me thinks this Light Blue may just be WAAF Flt Sgt. Norma.

Hi Norma got the chaps going today.

Nutty said:
Lets go for some serious abuse, me thinks this Light Blue may just be WAAF Flt Sgt. Norma.

I'd laugh mate, only I don't know WTF you are on about (hence me coming onto RR for an insight into RN "humour")

Welcome onboard Light Blue. As a former member of the Royal Observer Corps and having thereby spent 11 years in the uniform of the Junior Service you have my comiserations. I'm still itching from 11 years in hairy mary's - and that's just the underpants!

Norma is our resident nutter, aka: Norman, Hinge Crank, Hinge and Bracket, Drama Queen [and that's saying something], and numerous other Nom de Plumes that I forgot long ago. Norman was passed over for Admiral of the Fleet in favour of Fisher, some years ago, and has never forgiven Pusser for the insult. He trained with Jellicoe!

Please ignore Rosie's ridicolous comments about librarians and their staff, who as everyone knows are all superintelligent (modesty prevents me from adding: 'like me') thus some booties at least have brains. Unfortunately they pinched their oppos brains, boiled them up into a stew and poured the molton mixture into their empty skulls to produce two highly intelligent ex-booties: NZmastermindBoots & HarryBrainyBosch.

Now settle down, pour yourself a tot of the Navy's finest Rum, and remember that Pinch is a well educated, finely honed product of the magisterial G Spot and is therefore, like all G-Spotters (barring Higggy) above criticism.

As you see, it's not polite rubbing the G Spot the wrong way!

Pinch :thumbright:

PS: What's this about being the forum c0ck: are you really into that sort of thing :bball: . If you are, do PM Hig. He slept with a French Bird once! :biggrin:

thingy said:
Welcome onboard Light Blue. As a former member of the Royal Observer Corps and having thereby spent 11 years in the uniform of the Junior Service you have my comiserations. I'm still itching from 11 years in hairy mary's - and that's just the underpants!

Norma is our resident nutter, aka: Norman, Hinge Crank, Hinge and Bracket, Drama Queen [and that's saying something], and numerous other Nom de Plumes that I forgot long ago. Norman was passed over for Admiral of the Fleet in favour of Fisher, some years ago, and has never forgiven Pusser for the insult. He trained with Jellicoe!

Please ignore Rosie's ridicolous comments about librarians and their staff, who as everyone knows are all superintelligent (modesty prevents me from adding: 'like me') thus some booties at least have brains. Unfortunately they pinched their oppos brains, boiled them up into a stew and poured the molton mixture into their empty skulls to produce two highly intelligent ex-booties: NZmastermindBoots & HarryBrainyBosch.

Now settle down, pour yourself a tot of the Navy's finest Rum, and remember that Pinch is a well educated, finely honed product of the magisterial G Spot and is therefore, like all G-Spotters (barring Higggy) above criticism.

As you see, it's not polite rubbing the G Spot the wrong way!

Pinch :thumbright:

PS: What's this about being the forum c0ck: are you really into that sort of thing :bball: . If you are, do PM Hig. He slept with a French Bird once! :biggrin:

Genius mate, pure genius, don't know half of what you're on about, but respect all the same.

The G Spot is where the old and bold trained: the Eton of the RN. St Vincent is the Harrow of the RN (remember Churchill's passing score to get in to Harrow?.... :biggrin: ) and the mere mention of the proper name of the G Spot sends the Raleigh trained youngsters of 40 something and below running into an panic about their inadequancies compaired to the Knights of the G Spot! :razz:

G Spot had a mast 143ft high with all trainees obliged to climb to the half moon. St Vincent had a mast 14.3ft high and the trainees only had to climb five rungs before they reached the button! :biggrin:

Head well down for the forthcoming flak - especially from Greenie! EEEK!

Light_Blue said:
Smiffy_the_Shipwreck said:
no pleasing some people is there?

Only self-important image-obsessed sideways ambling crabs mate! :afro:

Whats this cOck thing anyway --thought crabs were all flush

And you definately sound like a penguin ------- non flyer and possibly full of crap.

Welcome anyway ----- as a range user you can't be that bad.

:nemo: :nemo:

diesel

Lantern Swinger
We've already got a Norman LB, so from now on I shall call you Rupert and await your reply.

With Brylcream no doubt. :bootyshake:

diesel said:
We've already got a Norman LB, so from now on I shall call you Rupert and await your reply.

With Brylcream no doubt. :bootyshake:

Ruperts are Pongo officers. Crabs are more likely to be called Algy, Horace or Bertie (except 'Sailor' Malan, of course).

I particularly enjoyed the story a few years ago about a jar of Brylcreem being found in the cockpit of an aircraft that had fallen through the ice of a frozen Norwegian lake during WW II. It immediately confirmed it was RAF!

Nutty said:

Nutty, WAAF? I think that term went out with the dinosaurs, even WRAF is obsolete.

TwistedFireStarter said:
Are Tornado pilots wannabe submariners? why else would they keep ditching their aircraft in the oggin? :thumright:

Nice one! Did you realise that the RAFs largest camp is RAF Dogger Bank? We have been dumping Her Majesty's aluminium there for decades.
In fact we have the world's largest under water fighter force.

Crabman said:
Nutty said:

Nutty, WAAF? I think that term went out with the dinosaurs, even WRAF is obsolete.

Crabman

I was just giving Norma the rank and service that would match her age. I am not suggesting our modern lasses in the RAF, (God! what is the chance that one of them would be reading this rubbish and make any sense out of it) were part of an Organisation call WAAF or WRAF. I am sexy not sexist.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK-Bangladesh Climate Partnership Forum launches virtual series MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Kenya Economic Development Forum: New UK funding for prosperity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and US reaffirm relationship at Atlantic Future Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad addresses at the Virtual Climate Vulnerable Forum Leaders’ Event, Chaired by Her Excellency Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister of Bangladesh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Warsaw announces UK-Poland Green Recovery Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DASA to host innovation investment networking forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Disabled People’s Organisations (DPOs) forum launches this month MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Amb Pruce's Speech at the Forum on Youths’ SOGIE & Mental Health
 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKAEA Supplier Forum, 3 July MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Seminar with the Forum of Indian Regulators (FOIR) on Better Regulation (20th May) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Caroline Dinenage's keynote speech for the Founders Forum - Healthtech stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Biometrics Commissioner’s address to the Westminster Forum: 5 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 President closing remarks at Placencia Ambition Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 President speech at opening of Placencia Ambition Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office brings together Police and Crime Commissioners at Tackling Crime Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK welcomes journalists from across the Middle East for second UK-Arab Commentators Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Communities Secretary visits Jerusalem for fifth World Holocaust Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad sets out UK commitment to Declaration of the Stockholm International Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement at the Global Refugee Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Reed's address at the Judicial Forum in Bosnia and Herzegovina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Turkmen delegation to attend Creative Central Asia Forum in Tashkent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guatemala holds its own Business and Human Rights Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Communique on the UK-Tunisia bilateral forum MoD News 0
slim Was Rum Ration a Better forum in the Olden Days Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Secretary of State speech at the Ambrosetti Forum: Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second Polish-British Science Forum to take place in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK pavilion at the Economic Forum in Krynica MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO Minister Wheeler visit to Fiji and the Pacific Island Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regional forum for Senior Responsible Officers established in the Midlands region MoD News 0
O sprog to the Forum - Doe we still get our pensions at 55 ? Finance & Pensions 7
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State keynote: UKEF Trade and Export Finance Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Oil and gas fiscal forum returns to Aberdeen for the second year for talks on decommissioning MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Belt and Road Forum: Philip Hammond's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Remembering & Rethinking: the international forum on the Kindertransport at 80 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Welsh Secretary launches Wales-France business forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and World Economic Forum to lead regulation revolution to foster industries of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State opens Education World Forum 2019 MoD News 0
J Potential Royal Marines Forum closed? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS Speech: Alistair Burt's speech at the UK-Lebanon Business and Investment Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ofsted Early Years Pedagogy and Practice Forum members announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: London hosts inaugural international online courts forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Keynote address welcoming participants to the UK and to the Global Forest Governance Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lord Chancellor and Lord Chief Justice to address the inaugural international forum on online courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Durham Armed Forces Forum: better supporting a talented and complex veteran community MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Northumberland Armed Forces Forum MoD News 3
MoD_RSS News story: VAPC north east at the County Durham Armed Forces Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Prime Minister's speech to UK Japan Business Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Aerospace Wales Forum hosted by DECA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech to the UK-Qatar Business and Investment Forum MoD News 0
pompeyexpat Royal Navy Welfare Forum for families Nearest & Dearest 1