Formula One

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by come_the_day, Oct 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. come_the_day

come_the_day New member

Bernie Ecclestone "I think Kimi Raikkonen will win". Guess what, not only does he win, but Hamilton's car, which was perfect before the race, spits him out with a supposedly duff gearbox. Of course, Bernie Ecclestone owns F1. QED

2. TwistedFireStarter

TwistedFireStarter New member

Oh grow the fcuk up!

3. NotmeChief

NotmeChief Banned

Outclassed - easy win - hard luck chav, maybe next year.

4. come_the_day

come_the_day New member

Right enough! Didn't take my own advice and sent without waiting to calm down. Just felt sorry for Lewis, I suppose. As it happens, I've always thought that the champ should be the one who wins the most races, rather than whoever accumulates the most points, so it was a good call!

5. OSLO

OSLO New member

Raikonnen - 6 wins this year, Hamilton - 4 wins. A commendable year, but a fair result.

6. Chaz

Chaz War Hero

Sour grapes from McClaren I think. No duff gear box either, just the electronic wizardry that talks to it from the steering column. Hamilton couldn't find the alternative one - was he at fault?

7. Potential_Officer

Potential_Officer New member

Hmm, and electronics are supposed to improve cars!

Imagine your car's gearbox cutting out in the outside lane of Motorway! Keep It Simple - Mechanics over the Electronics in a car any day.

8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Done and dusted, best driver won over the season. It was a close which was good for F1 the points table does nt lie. For the last few years i ve found myself doing all those little DIY jobs around the house but not so much this year. I started watching it again, OK the start, pitstops and the finish.

9. Grubber

Grubber New member

Chav? How is Lewis a Chav, or is that just a typing error?