Former Royal told to cover tattoo at Heathrow.

:whax: Can I rev up the outrage bus regarding the former Royal told by a little person in big boots to cover up his dagger tattoo while passing through Heathrow, in case it gave offence to anybody. :twisted: Was the little Hitler Muslim by any chance :?: :evil:

jesse said:
:whax: Can I rev up the outrage bus regarding the former Royal told by a little person in big boots to cover up his dagger tattoo while passing through Heathrow, in case it gave offence to anybody. :twisted: Was the little Hitler Muslim by any chance :?: :evil:
Doubt the inidividual's actions were motivated by racism, shame we can't say the same about your comment on it...

Can't see the justification for the instruction to cover up other than the possibility that somebody might have got it confused for a real one!

labrum said:
jesse said:
Doubt the inidividual's actions were motivated by racism, shame we can't say the same about your comment on it... :roll: I'd say faithism if there is such a ism''. Either way I don't give an act of primates copulation :!:

Latest Threads