Former Royal Marine opens "Scouse" bar in Estepona

Discussion in 'Travel & The Great Outdoors' started by soleil, Jul 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I really hope it all works out well for them,but at this moment in time the bar owners here in Spain are having it pretty bad what with the turist numbers down from last year and the state of the euro/pound,three bars have since closed down in the Torreveija area where we live, all brits, :eek:ccasion5:
  2. Jesus H Christ it sounds like a living nightmare! A Scouse themed bar with scouses sucking off scouses, Scousers glassing each other at the bar, black curley wigs and gerry curl juice flying all over the joint, listening to theiving scalleys whining through the fecking speakers....

I need a lie down
  3. Makes a change from the Irish or Mockney themed pub I suppose, but how much furniture and fittings, Beatles and Jerry And The Pacemakers memorabilia willl he have left once the real scousers have been in. :wink:
  4. And all the while telling everyone in earshot how they once had trials with Liverpool, Tranmere and Everton but " You know Lah, footieees footieee and I lenjoyeed chhickhhs too mutcchhh lah".

Dirty stinking creased foreheaded cnuts. Kill them with fire.
  5. At least the local plod will know where all the missing electrical goods and hub caps will be, whant ta buy a DVD laaaaaaah