Former Marine guilty for theft of Medals.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by TheAaronP, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The sad fact of life is that there are thieves in all walks of life & it would be naive to think they don't exist in the services. The only redeeming aspect of thieves in the service is that if caught, they're out of a job fairly quickly.
  2. ....and that in the Corps, Theft is still a crucifixion offence. :threaten:
  3. I don't think the word has been formed yet for this character!

Thinking he will be sleeping with one eye open for long time yet and staying away from dark alleyways.
  4. Fcukin disgusted .

I think he will be regretting his deeds in his future life.

Its a wonder the Marines let it go to civilian court -or will he face
    Military penalties aswell .

:nemo: :nemo:
  5. Definate consequentials I would have thought.

Best sentance would be to leave the punishment to his fellow marines. :thumright:
  6. What a cnut, the Royals should give him a good kicking. ARRGGHH to angry to say more.
  7. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

He's already outside! The upper case letters are from the linked article. So called consequentials or barrack justice seem unlikely then.
  8. Would still not like to be in his shoes though...wether he goes to clink or not....needs hanging by the bollox!!!!
  9. There is a Facebook group you can join, nearly 1000 members, it has all the details about his crimes, and was actually started in order to make people aware before his ended up getting arrested.

The guy will be haunted by this for the rest of his life, wouldn't be surprised if he is visited a few times too.

And i mean damn, the article even gives away where he lives, the guy is going to get whats coming to him!
  10. see he's finally had the sense to close his Bebo account
  11. Yea i saw that, he was getting threats here there and everywhere. Stupid kid will spend the rest of his life with this on his shoulders.
  12. He looks so innocent.... It must be shome mistake surely! :crazy:
  13. Just an update.

He was sentenced the other day, and got 3.5 years, his partner in crime got 2.5 years. Both locked up yesterday.
  14. I've not been here for a while but........
    While I'm pissed off with this fella ( I, as an ex pongo feel the same as you buggers :threaten: )
    The system would normally have let a similar scrote ( Civvy ) off with a lesser sentence, so why isn't the same or similar crime carrying the same punishment ( To civvies ) in other words why should civvies not be subject to a similar 'code' when it comes to theft.
    I think it might be a better country to live in if it was.
    ( Rant over and a few Pints down the hatch )
    Night all :salut: