Form S3049

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by JC91, Jul 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm going to HMS Raliegh next Sunday (13th July) and on my documents checklist it says 'Duplicate copy of your Form S3049'

I have this document but I'm unsure to whether I need to sign it or what, do I just take it down as it is or signed or do you sign it down there.

Thanks for your help.

JC :thumright:

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

You just take it with you to Raleigh. It will again be explained to you then you sign it under witness at Raleigh.

3. Ah right,

Cheers,

JC

4. Its like a test mate. as the AFCO send one down aswell just incase you loose it. my AFCO have fogotten to sign mine so i got told just take it down anyway.

5. Stand fast the duty watch

6. Test??? :scratch:

On the top of the form it says 'Notice for entry/re-entry into the Naval Service'

and what does 'Stand fast the duty watch' mean, I've read it a couple of times on here and baffles me. does it have anything what so ever to do with this form...? Didn't think so....

JC

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Your AFCO will have already sent a signed duplicate of your S3049.

It's hardly a test for the majority - Ever thought why your copy may nor have been signed?

8. Right sorry about that, yeah I undersatnd now why it wouldnt have been signed. Just got a little confused sorry guys. I'll try to be a bit less dense next week.

JC :thumright:

9. i think you will get to know what Golden Rivet was on about over the years JC shes a bit old and they have installed computers in her nursing home
    Best of luck when you join