Form S3049

JC91

Midshipman
I'm going to HMS Raliegh next Sunday (13th July) and on my documents checklist it says 'Duplicate copy of your Form S3049'

I have this document but I'm unsure to whether I need to sign it or what, do I just take it down as it is or signed or do you sign it down there.

Thanks for your help.

JC :thumright:

flano

Lantern Swinger
Its like a test mate. as the AFCO send one down aswell just incase you loose it. my AFCO have fogotten to sign mine so i got told just take it down anyway.

JC91

Midshipman
Test??? :scratch:

On the top of the form it says 'Notice for entry/re-entry into the Naval Service'

and what does 'Stand fast the duty watch' mean, I've read it a couple of times on here and baffles me. does it have anything what so ever to do with this form...? Didn't think so....

JC

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
flano said:
Its like a test mate. as the AFCO send one down aswell just incase you loose it. my AFCO have fogotten to sign mine so i got told just take it down anyway.
Your AFCO will have already sent a signed duplicate of your S3049.

It's hardly a test for the majority - Ever thought why your copy may nor have been signed?

JC91

Midshipman
Right sorry about that, yeah I undersatnd now why it wouldnt have been signed. Just got a little confused sorry guys. I'll try to be a bit less dense next week.

JC :thumright:

i think you will get to know what Golden Rivet was on about over the years JC shes a bit old and they have installed computers in her nursing home
Best of luck when you join