Form an orderly queue you lucky bitches

C

cúnt

Apparently I'm likely to lose my bollocks where I'm going, so some kind soul in the MoD has offered to freeze my spunk, and not just to make a bukkake lolly.

I'm currently single, so I'm offering my man-fat to the highest bidder.

If you're fit, it's free and you don't need to spring for a baster.

In you own time. . .

mmmmm...been told recently that my load tastes like chocolate :-D..I put it down to the fact I have been indulging in more than a few chocolate brownies of late.....Mmmmmm

Is it not just ace when you get a double bonus....and her a 'chocoholic'.....:toothy2:

Just a thought Cúnt, but if you have your bollocks surgically removed before you go and leave them in a safe place at home you won't have lost them so you'll be alright.

If they can sew arms, legs and even faces back on these days so re-inserting your goolies should be a piece of pish.

No need to thank me, I was watching Blackadder Goes Forth and Baldrick carving his name on a bullet so he would never get shot as he had the bullet with his name on it in his pocket. That gave me the idea so Baldricks cunning plan would work for you as well.

(Although he got shot in the end but that's a technicality).

C

cúnt

Just a thought Cúnt, but if you have your bollocks surgically removed before you go and leave them in a safe place at home you won't have lost them so you'll be alright.
You're a genius! I don't get to the doctors that often, so I'll have a crack at it myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Diamond Lil's 27
WreckerL Diamond Lil's 4
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0