Forged tickets at the IOW festival

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by YouAreHavingALaugh, Jun 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 20% of the tickets produced at the IOW festival yesterday were forged.

However, no mugging of fellow festival goers, no fighting with the stewards and no getting into the festival without paying so stopping those with genuine tickets getting in.

Hmm what was missing

I know Liverpool supporters.
  2. Please stop having a go at those fine people from Liverpool. I'm fairly certain that there would have been plenty of Scousers attending the festival (probably about 20%) :thumright:
  3. Ahh The tale of the "Great Unwashed!" They all started turning up about last Thursday when I was getting a little more sea time in - (actually I was playing commuter and going home). The local Fuzz had sniffer dogs at all the ferry ports and were changing them over every 3 hours as they were geting shot away! There was a very "pungent" aroma perculating the air most of the weekend. I'm sure half of them could have walked over they were that high! :afro:

But there was some absolutly mindblowing stunning women about! Mind there was some absolute dogs as well!

Just a shame it wasn't like the '71 IOW festival coz half the women were topless at that one .. the other half were naked!

Just have to wait for Cowes week now when all the posh tottie turns up!