Forces short on morale...

#2
You must be mistaken Thingy, the morale is sky high and the forces are fully manned. Des Browne says so. And we all believe him !!!!!!!!
 
#3
I caught part of an interview the other day, the interviewer was saying the death of the Army Captain was due to shaortages of equipment. The spin doctor said no it wasn't, he died because he was TOO BRAVE IN TRYING TO SAVE HIS MEN!!!

TWAT
 
#5
Morale in the navy is shocking.

But morale in the corps seems to be pritty good to be honest with you. (well its better than general service moral any way)
Strange seen as there the ones getting shot at.
 

Chalky

Lantern Swinger
#6
danny said:
Morale in the navy is shocking.

But morale in the corps seems to be pritty good to be honest with you. (well its better than general service moral any way)
Strange seen as there the ones getting shot at.
Moral is so low because everyone's worried about having their ipods nicked.
 
#7
Chalky said:
danny said:
Morale in the navy is shocking.

But morale in the corps seems to be pritty good to be honest with you. (well its better than general service moral any way)
Strange seen as there the ones getting shot at.
Moral is so low because everyone's worried about having their ipods nicked.
Yeah im sure thats it
 

Chalky

Lantern Swinger
#8
danny said:
Chalky said:
danny said:
Morale in the navy is shocking.

But morale in the corps seems to be pritty good to be honest with you. (well its better than general service moral any way)
Strange seen as there the ones getting shot at.
Moral is so low because everyone's worried about having their ipods nicked.
Yeah im sure thats it
It's all the I-ranians fault, of course.
 

Similar threads