Forces Narrowboat question

Hi, anyone know any contact info regarding the armed forces narrowboat that is for hire.

i know the services have one but cant find and info.

cheers

shoots

Passed-over_Loggie said:
Take a hand held GPS to simplify the navigation.
Yeh, I was going to have a holiday on a canal boat but I can't navigate, and I was worried we might get pestered by naval tailors if we stopped in port.
Not only that I'm haunted by the thought of f*ckin peanut comming and nickin my suit. 8O :D

Rumrat said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Yeh, I was going to have a holiday on a canal boat but I can't navigate, and I was worried we might get pestered by naval tailors if we stopped in port.
Not only that I'm haunted by the thought of f*ckin peanut comming and nickin my suit. 8O :D
That sentence make you very old, unless he is stilll there, in which case he must be bloody ancient.

NotmeChief said:
Rumrat said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
That sentence make you very old, unless he is stilll there, in which case he must be bloody ancient.
I sir am a mere 59 years young. :D
Peanut as far as I know is over the bar ,......but the firm is still going according to google.
I never did pay him the $3.00 for my No1's in 73 although that year he canned me for the money I owed him from 69.
He got a memory like a friggin computer :D