Force Z in the news.

Ahoy. (Oh dear).
Wondered if those interested had seen this piece about Force Z. It's from the Daily Telegraph, 08/12/11. I can't see it on the digital archive, but will copy it properly for anyone who's interested.

For some reason tend to keep a scrap book of this stuff along with any interesting obits from the Telegraph, on the basis that they'll come in handy one day !

Attachments

Ahoy. (Oh dear).
Wondered if those interested had seen this piece about Force Z. It's from the Daily Telegraph, 08/12/11. I can't see it on the digital archive, but will copy it properly for anyone who's interested.

For some reason tend to keep a scrap book of this stuff along with any interesting obits from the Telegraph, on the basis that they'll come in handy one day !
Yes please.

Stirling. PM me your email and I'll do a copy. Don't have a scanner these days, usually photograph stuff with iPhone. Let me see how it comes out. If it's bad I'll get a proper photocopy.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Well make one up then ditch it when you have the required doc. Not as if it costs anything for a hot mail or gmail ac.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app