For those joining Raleigh in May 2009

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by rwilliams_006, Nov 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me too

2. Haha williams get used to be called guy.

3. Guys and gurls, gays and gronks, they're all the same.... just different bits performing different functions in different places. ;)

If your voices have not yet broken lads, they may place you with the girls. :thumright: :dwarf:

....oooo errrr, Slim's voice has suddenly become falsetto....

4. Oh Jesus, standby for reams of silly old sods lurking about the Torpoint ferry looking for a blond northern lass asking her if shes the famous bungy off RR.....

Mind you, a quick lurk around Preston or Crewe might be in order..... :afro:

5. How very dare you try to pull Guzzlers bit of fluff?

6. It's OK hig - I'll be tuned in to the ferry webcam all day on 3 May.

7. Dam i would love to be on you intake. If i was i know what you look like because your pic, so i would not tell you who i am i. By doing that i can then film you and give it to guzzler for 10p.

8. Are you more of a voyeur Chico?

9. I think he may be a vouyer, he hasn't learnt what to do yet, he's still trying to learn.

10. So Even in disguise, I suppose that a blow job is out of the question then? :w00t:

11. Bungy is a nickname for Williams, as is Knocker for White or Jumper for Collins.

12. Would Please make a difference?