For the septics...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by chinamatelot, May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Jay Fullmer, 38, yesterday became the first American to get to grips with the concept of irony. "It was weird" Fullmer said. "I was in London and like, talking to this guy and it was raining and he pulled a face and said, "great weather, eh?" and I thought "wait a minute, no way is it great weather". Fullmer then realised that the other man's 'mistake' was in fact deliberate.

Fullmer, who is 39 next month and married with two children, aged 8 and 3, plans to use irony himself in future. "I'm like using it all the time" he said.

"Last weekend I was grilling steaks and I burned them to sh!t and I said "hey, great weather!". :withstupid:
  2. funny

can you hear us laughing from over there?
  3. Loud and clear.

Carry on.
  4. No Jarhead, thats sarcasm.
  5. *yawn* was funnier when china said it
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Nope, but I can hear the odd chuckle over here in the background. :mrgreen:
  7. who the feck is Ed Byrne, probably some disgruntled ex employee of Alanis enterprises I am so fecking rich I fart in your general direction...[​IMG]
  8. He did the voices for the Carphone Warehouse with a talking Mobile Phone!... But why is the concept of Irony lost upon our cousins across the pond?
  9. Okay, that explains everything......and I'm not sure what cousins you are referring to, the ones that kicked you guy's out or the ones that let you stay too long... ;-)