For the love of motorbikes

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
It was the Royal Naval Division from 1914 to 1916, then it was transferred to the Army and re-named the 63rd (Royal Naval) Division, so possibly anywhere between '14 - '16 if it was just the RN Division.

D

Deleted 109853

It was the Royal Naval Division from 1914 to 1916, then it was transferred to the Army and re-named the 63rd (Royal Naval) Division, so possibly anywhere between '14 - '16 if it was just the RN Division.
1627908097523.png
Collingwood Division British Royal Naval Division

taffscrivs

War Hero
New logbook for my Yamaha enduro bike has finally arrived, I applied for it back in March.
DVLA is really in a shite state, huge backlogs in every department.

D

Deleted 109853

My mate and his Mrs have a collection of RDs both air and LCs
Motorcycles did not become part of Yamaha's repertoire until after World War II. During the war, Yamaha designed wooden aircraft propellers. It expanded into metal versions before it was forced to abandon production. In 1954, Mr. Kawakami adapted the propeller lines to make the 125cc Yahama YA-1 motorcycle. Nicknamed the aka tombo, or red dragonfly, its sleek design caught on quickly with the Japanese consumer.

The division was spun off as the Yamaha Motor Company in 1955, and it soon moved into making boats, outboard motors, snowmobiles, water scooters, bathtubs, tennis rackets, golf carts and machine tools as well. In 1987, both branches became known as the Yamaha Corporation.

taffscrivs

War Hero
Other than motorcycles Yamaha are best known as musical instrument makers. Hence the crossed tuning forks as the fuel tank logo on the bikes.

Latest Threads