For the love of motorbikes

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Nice brace of bikes, KTM's are great offroaders, EXC250 is quite rare round here, 200cc version is more common in these parts.
200 two strokers at a guess there nice tho, yeah. Awful on the road feels like 50p’s for wheels but get off the road and its the best thing ever ha

taffscrivs

War Hero
200 two strokers at a guess there nice tho, yeah. Awful on the road feels like 50p’s for wheels but get off the road and its the best thing ever ha
Agree with you there, not the best on road but good bikes on the dirt for their engine size.
An oppo of mine down the village has a 300 stroker, that is some tool. He rates it as one of his best ever bikes and he's had a fair few enduro machines, WR's, CRFX's, DRZ's etc. Had his 300 the longest though as it's ultra reliable. He rides the Welsh 2 Day using it.
Just green laning for me now, getting old. My trusty Beta Alp 4.0 is just the job. Bombproof DR350 motor, she'll go on forever.

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Agree with you there, not the best on road but good bikes on the dirt for their engine size.
An oppo of mine down the village has a 300 stroker, that is some tool. He rates it as one of his best ever bikes and he's had a fair few enduro machines, WR's, CRFX's, DRZ's etc. Had his 300 the longest though as it's ultra reliable. He rides the Welsh 2 Day using it.
Just green laning for me now, getting old. My trusty Beta Alp 4.0 is just the job. Bombproof DR350 motor, she'll go on forever.
Nice yeah 300 strokers are like 50horse’s? Blokes bike that haha, yeah Nice the Alp’s and sought after

taffscrivs

War Hero
Great bike my Alp, had the 200 model before this one, bloody awesome go anywhere bike. Not too powerful but would climb the side of a house. Very successful in long distance trials. I changed to the 350 model as it's a physically bigger bike and faster on road but still a capable offroader. Shod with Michelin adventure tyres she's good round corners, ideal back lane scratcher.

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Great bike my Alp, had the 200 model before this one, bloody awesome go anywhere bike. Not too powerful but would climb the side of a house. Very successful in long distance trials. I changed to the 350 model as it's a physically bigger bike and faster on road but still a capable offroader. Shod with Michelin adventure tyres she's good round corners, ideal back lane scratcher.
I have been enjoying greenlaning so much dare I say more than my road riding recently

taffscrivs

War Hero
Here's the other two, White one is my do anything bike, Beta Alp 350cc. lovely old girl.
Blue one 1978 Yamaha IT175cc enduro, back in the day these were the dog's bollo's.
Only a 175 but light as feather and it goes like hell!

Attachments

• 100_0105.JPG
    100_0105.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 100_0108.JPG
    100_0108.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 100_0017.JPG
    100_0017.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 3

Latest Threads