GunnerWafu

I have recently retired and have a number of items for sale. All uniforms will fit someone around 5ft 10, 35/36 inch waist, 40 inch chest and 31 inside leg. I have:

Captain's Undress Tailcoat and Lightning Conductor trousers with Waistcoat and White Braces. Made by Garry Beverley and his usual superb quality. Cost nearly £2000. Immaculate. £500 ono
Captain's Mess Undress with Waistcoat more worn but still in vgc. £100
Captain's No 1 Uniform as above. £50

Finally, I have a pristine Officer's Sword, complete with scabbard, knot, belt and chamois leather sword bag. Offers around £500

PM me if you are interested. I can send photos if required. All items are in Lincolnshire.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I have recently retired and have a number of items for sale. All uniforms will fit someone around 5ft 10, 35/36 inch waist, 40 inch chest and 31 inside leg. I have:

Captain's Undress Tailcoat and Lightning Conductor trousers with Waistcoat and White Braces. Made by Garry Beverley and his usual superb quality. Cost nearly £2000. Immaculate. £500 ono
Captain's Mess Undress with Waistcoat more worn but still in vgc. £100
Captain's No 1 Uniform as above. £50

Finally, I have a pristine Officer's Sword, complete with scabbard, knot, belt and chamois leather sword bag. Offers around £500

PM me if you are interested. I can send photos if required. All items are in Lincolnshire.
You might want to post this in the 'Walt' thread :)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Shame really. Perfect sizing but I was after a Vice Admiral's mess kit for the Falklands 35 Dinner, so I can pull rank on Prince Andrew.

Sumo

War Hero
Pah - 36 years and 10 months and only made 4 ringer.................
Jealousy, you only had the one ring, and that was well bolted:D

On the other hand I had loads, when I bent forward they all lined up on my belly.

Not sure on the waist, will need to check, that looks closer to my thighs?