For Sale

GunnerWafu

I have recently retired and have a number of items for sale. All uniforms will fit someone around 5ft 10, 35/36 inch waist, 40 inch chest and 31 inside leg. I have:

Captain's Undress Tailcoat and Lightning Conductor trousers with Waistcoat and White Braces. Made by Garry Beverley and his usual superb quality. Cost nearly £2000. Immaculate. £500 ono
Captain's Mess Undress with Waistcoat more worn but still in vgc. £100
Captain's No 1 Uniform as above. £50

Finally, I have a pristine Officer's Sword, complete with scabbard, knot, belt and chamois leather sword bag. Offers around £500

PM me if you are interested. I can send photos if required. All items are in Lincolnshire.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I have recently retired and have a number of items for sale. All uniforms will fit someone around 5ft 10, 35/36 inch waist, 40 inch chest and 31 inside leg. I have:

Captain's Undress Tailcoat and Lightning Conductor trousers with Waistcoat and White Braces. Made by Garry Beverley and his usual superb quality. Cost nearly £2000. Immaculate. £500 ono
Captain's Mess Undress with Waistcoat more worn but still in vgc. £100
Captain's No 1 Uniform as above. £50

Finally, I have a pristine Officer's Sword, complete with scabbard, knot, belt and chamois leather sword bag. Offers around £500

PM me if you are interested. I can send photos if required. All items are in Lincolnshire.
You might want to post this in the 'Walt' thread :)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Shame really. Perfect sizing but I was after a Vice Admiral's mess kit for the Falklands 35 Dinner, so I can pull rank on Prince Andrew.

Sumo

War Hero
Pah - 36 years and 10 months and only made 4 ringer.................
Jealousy, you only had the one ring, and that was well bolted:D

On the other hand I had loads, when I bent forward they all lined up on my belly.

Not sure on the waist, will need to check, that looks closer to my thighs?

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer
That reminds me of the last time I walked into 'Tin Trousers' and there was a set of Mess Undress in the rank of Admiral of The Fleet. I thought, 'that'll be there a while before they sell that'...:D