For Sale :wav:

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by leeblease, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dont know if this allowed, but here it is anyway.

:iroc:

Anybody want to buy a, Ford Fiesta ST150, 05 Plate, 34,000miles, FSH, Metallic Black, £7,500.

Joining up in 7 weeks, and I can not afford it any more.

2. Put it on the autotrader website. Far better chance of selling it on there. Not quite so much RN-related tomfoolery though.

3. No thanks mate , sold mine 5 years ago & dont miss it at all .

4. If its not gone by next week, does anyone know the best way to create an explosion that the insurance will find convincing! :violent3:

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Something I read once; if you act on this information I was never here, right?! :thumbright:

6. You could always drive it down to Portsmouth and leave it in Paulsgrove for five minutes.

Problem solved!

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

TD: 5 minutes?! Hmm, try 30 seconds (it is a Fiesta, after all...)! :lol:

8. To be honest, your price is a bit optimistic.

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Put it on ebay with a reserve

10. ..........at about a fiver!! o_O

11. I see RumRation humour is finally coming into effect, I wondered how long it would take.

First person to PM can take it for a £1. :thumbup:

12. Especially if it has a 500db boom box, Carlos Fandango bodystyling and undercar neon lighting.

13. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Perfectly serious about ebay, have a look at some of the stuff being sold on there, a lot is a lot more upmarket than you are offerring, not saying that to put you down by the way.

14. I find the autotrader site much more effective. Why not just Sorn it for the 7 weeks you are at Raleigh?