For Sale :wav:

I dont know if this allowed, but here it is anyway.

:iroc:

Anybody want to buy a, Ford Fiesta ST150, 05 Plate, 34,000miles, FSH, Metallic Black, £7,500.

Joining up in 7 weeks, and I can not afford it any more.

Put it on the autotrader website. Far better chance of selling it on there. Not quite so much RN-related tomfoolery though.

If its not gone by next week, does anyone know the best way to create an explosion that the insurance will find convincing! :violent3:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Something I read once; if you act on this information I was never here, right?! :thumbright:

Ensure you have at least Third Party insurance for your own vehicle. Get a mate to hire the cheapest car possible with the cheapest option of CDW. Then get him to drive the hire car into yours... he pays excess; you make a claim! :wink:

leeblease said:
If its not gone by next week, does anyone know the best way to create an explosion that the insurance will find convincing! :violent3:
You could always drive it down to Portsmouth and leave it in Paulsgrove for five minutes.

Problem solved!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
leeblease said:

Anybody want to buy a, Ford Fiesta ST150, 05 Plate, 34,000miles, FSH, Metallic Black, £7,500.

Put it on ebay with a reserve

janner said:
leeblease said:

Put it on ebay with a reserve

..........at about a fiver!! o_O

I see RumRation humour is finally coming into effect, I wondered how long it would take.

First person to PM can take it for a £1. :thumbup:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Perfectly serious about ebay, have a look at some of the stuff being sold on there, a lot is a lot more upmarket than you are offerring, not saying that to put you down by the way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
creeper Current Affairs 0
function Current Affairs 11