For sale - Detached ship.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Nov 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aye, Wonder how many they have :p
  2. Just tried to 'add to cart' and insert 3 for 'quantity', would'nt have it!

3 great years on her 90-93.
  3. I added it to my wishlist so fingers crossed for christmas.

Now heading to Go Compaaaare to get insurance quotes.
  4. Click on the *Additional Specifications* link. Open up the form you want - and make 'em an offer!

Please remember that it'll cost an additional £5.99 postage and packing though.......but the delivery van driver will leave it with the neighbour if you're out.
  5. Do you reckon you could get it on hire purchase or would it have to be cash up front??
  6. Don't rush into things. There's a 'compare' button so take a look around and see how it staks up against some of their other stuff.
  7. tried Go-Compare but they wanted to know if it had been modified in any way?

Could'nt lie!!
  8. If its not sold - then it's going to be busted down into 500,000,000 bits and
    sold in in of those weekly "self assembly" magazine specials at only £3.99
    a week.....for the next 135 years.

All you'll need is a decent welding kit and some rolls of maskers.

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hoofin' - that's the parking in the disabled spots in Tesco sorted, then... :wink: Saxon
  11. I think I will hold out and wait for the later model coming along sometime soon :cry:

12. Lets see the reaction from the Chavracers when you roll right through them at the traffic lights
  13. Just been on the BBC website....... they're selling banks in Ireland apparently..... reckon you could pick one up cheap..... problem solved ! ;P