For Crypto Operators

Come on then, show your mettle and tell me what this shit I received in a PM is all about. I've put it through all the machines and even tried it in a 'fruit machine', but it still makes no sense.

all my fault chief
Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:53 pm
To: NotmeChief

It was ALL my fault. I am a very bad person and the moderators say that I am an oxygen thief, which is bordering on cyber bullying and I am very upset about it and am writing to my congressman, who is actually a woman but they arent called congresswoman or congressperson. But then again this is a UK based websight so I guess I'll have to write to my MP too.

KATWEEZIL

Lantern Swinger
Aw, I thought that this was going to be a good techie discussion about b*d's and K*'s and stuff like whats the best config CTAK or KTAK

KATWEEZIL said:
Aw, I thought that this was going to be a good techie discussion about b*d's and K*'s and stuff like whats the best config CTAK or KTAK
'tis the lot of humanoid sufferance to experience such set-backs in the name of progress.

AKA Blue Suit syndrome, me old....

PS: ..580s or ..660s? Then ..7s?

Hello Katweezil,

Moi? = SOB! From '60 to '93. :oops: (GS & S/M Pinkie until '74 then SD WESM)

Around '69-ish fitted ..580s & ..660s to SSN03 but poor Rxn 'oop north' meant our ..580s were rarely able to gain a sync lock; so the ..7s still earned their keep. :wink: