Football Scotland v England - Scotland Won

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 5dits, Feb 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. World Cup

who would have thought Scotland could beat England.
  2. "Sport should be able to be enjoyed by anyone, irrespective of sexual orientation."

So why have a team that is entirely focussed around sexual orientation FFS? If you want to play football then play football, if you want to go sychronised swimming then go sychronised swimming. Your sexual preference should have f**k all to do with it.

PS. Delighted that Scotland won though!
  3. You wouldnt want to find the soap in the Team bath would you.......LoL
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

All those keepy up practise sessions paid off.
  5. :glomp: Contributor Mode :hump:

A hardly unexpected result when you look at the pool of players available for selection from the two teams playing.

Scotland Millions of Skirt Wearing Woofters in the pool for selection.

England Oh! so few woofters and even less skirt wears available for selection.

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
  6. Nutty

You arent suggesting that once again poor old England has been denied it's fair share.

7. witsend

So the question has been answered, the skirt wearing back door bandits are harder than the hankie waving, bell ringing chutney ferrets. Its good to see sport bringing nations closer together.
  8. Yup, just insufficent woofters South of the border to be able to get a good team together. Now yer PJ skirt wearers have about 5 million to choose from. So yes once again England has drawn the short straw and been seen off.

9. Now look.

Never mind the utterly boring game of soccer - being played by a bunch of gays might even make it more interesting!

Scotland are World Champions in one sport (no, not curling, competative baking, or even haggis hurling) and that is the incredibly skillful game of Elephant Polo! have not got time to look it up and send a link but I swear its true!

McC - an exiled but proud Scot!
  10. I hear the givers had to shower in the male showe and the takers in the womans!
  11. Off course bearing in mind that any one living south of the border would assume some one in s skirt was a gay person perhaps we managed to get a few 'ringers' in who were not quite as limp ankled as they might have been. The art of camoflage
  12. Gordon Brown..''This is not my sporran but Hazel Blears askong for a pay rise'' ( Frankie Boyle joke )
  13. Do the sweatys get to play in those cute checkie frocks? no wonder Berwick wants to jump ship.
  14. witsend

A black and pink little number from the McBuffty clan.
  15. I can imagine them all pulling together and playing with each other, must have been an orgy.