Football fans fight to save pub

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the poor little shit heads are going to lose a pub named after some bloke half the world have never heard of

Heres 10p ring someone who gives a fcuk or better still ring a gas head and we'll come and burn it down like the shit heads did to our stadium

2. There are fewer and fewer of these pub gems surviving. If it means another one is spared, I don't care who it commemorates.

Good to see footy-heads having a fight for something good for a change.

3. I dont think 1,000 signatures will be enough to save the pub. What counts is hard earned cash. Its a very romantic idea of saving it, but not a practical one.

4. Womps, I take it you don't hold a grudge then.

Semper Strenuissima.

5. What pisses me off over this crap is.

Back in my old town in the UK they decided to shut the maternity hospital down naff all was done about it.

When it came to the closing of a shite flea ridden pub the streets where full of banner waving piss artists.

6. of course not feel more than well balanced on this argument, the fact that 4 shitheads desided to try and burn down the main stand of the gasheads adopted home " trumpton" park in no way influances my thoughts on weather this pub should be saved or not