foods while in training

#2
burnsy85 said:
whats the do's and dont for foods while in trainin would you say?
What type of training are you talking about? Are you asking about the food whilst in Basic Training in Raleigh or are you talking about food whilst training fitness wise?
 
#6
burnsy85 said:
Well during basic training you do not have to worry about food, you are supplied with what they provide you.

As for fitness training, what type of fitness training are you doing?
 

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
#8
tommo said:
burnsy85 said:
Well during basic training you do not have to worry about food, you are supplied with what they provide you.

As for fitness training, what type of fitness training are you doing?
currently waiting for me joinin date so am tryin to get meself as fit as possible before i go in
 
#10
burnsy85 said:
tommo said:
burnsy85 said:
Well during basic training you do not have to worry about food, you are supplied with what they provide you.

As for fitness training, what type of fitness training are you doing?
currently waiting for me joinin date so am tryin to get meself as fit as possible before i go in
What type of training are you doing. As it makes a difference to the sort of meals you need to intake.

i.e if you're running you ideally need high carb intake before and a protein intake afterwards.
 

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
#11
tommo said:
burnsy85 said:
tommo said:
burnsy85 said:
Well during basic training you do not have to worry about food, you are supplied with what they provide you.

As for fitness training, what type of fitness training are you doing?
currently waiting for me joinin date so am tryin to get meself as fit as possible before i go in
What type of training are you doing. As it makes a difference to the sort of meals you need to intake.

i.e if you're running you ideally need high carb intake before and a protein intake afterwards.
cardio and strength so both realy mostly me cardio though
 
#12
Well I'd suggest pretty much make sure you take high carb intake before exercise and protein afterwards to help repair the muscles.

If you been for a long run then a peanut butter and banana whole meal wrap is a good recovery food
 

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
#14
tommo said:
Well I'd suggest pretty much make sure you take high carb intake before exercise and protein afterwards to help repair the muscles.

If you been for a long run then a peanut butter and banana whole meal wrap is a good recovery food
i probably should already know this but which are the best foods for high carb intake?
 
#15
burnsy85 said:
tommo said:
Well I'd suggest pretty much make sure you take high carb intake before exercise and protein afterwards to help repair the muscles.

If you been for a long run then a peanut butter and banana whole meal wrap is a good recovery food
i probly should already know this but which are the best foods for high carb intake?
Pasta, Rice etc. Go for wholewheat not white though.

There are plenty of suggestions on the internet
 

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
#16
tommo said:
burnsy85 said:
tommo said:
Well I'd suggest pretty much make sure you take high carb intake before exercise and protein afterwards to help repair the muscles.

If you been for a long run then a peanut butter and banana whole meal wrap is a good recovery food
i probly should already know this but which are the best foods for high carb intake?
Pasta, Rice etc. Go for wholewheat not white though.

There are plenty of suggestions on the internet
going to have a good look now thanks
 
#18
burnsy85 said:
whats the do's and dont for foods while in trainin would you say?

Does it fcuking matter ?


Your not exactly training for any endurance event. Get a full English down you and crack on and stop your bitching.
 

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
#19
daffy1 said:
burnsy85 said:
whats the do's and dont for foods while in trainin would you say?

Does it fcuking matter ?


Your not exactly training for any endurance event. Get a full English down you and crack on and stop your bitching.
no ones bitchin at all, only asked a question.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts