Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow up

Avisha

Hello
I sent my medical forms to the royal navy careers office who received and signed them and sent them to Capita medical to contact me and arrange my triage but i haven't received any communication yet
That was in January 23rd 2020.

Kindly assist me.

Avisha

Yes am a commonwealth candidate

Kindly assist me its been 4 months since my last communication with my career adviser who referred my documents to capita.

Last edited:

soleil

War Hero
Processing for candidates from the Commonwealth was put on ice a few months ago, so this is why there will have been a gap.

There was an enquiry on here the other day from a Commonwealth candidate who had been asked to re-submit his application, so it might be that you will hear from Capita too soon.

Do you have an account which you can access on the Portal?

soleil

War Hero
I think that what is happening is that your application has been put on hold but will be progressed again at some point this year.

Things are in a real state of flux at the moment, so I wouldn't expect to receive news just yet, but I would imagine that you will hear something by July.

Avisha

Hello again
Hope you are doing well.?

I haven't gotten any notification from capita regarding my triage call my portal is still active.Could you kindly advice me on what to do.??

soleil

War Hero
Hello again
Hope you are doing well.?

I haven't gotten any notification from capita regarding my triage call my portal is still active.Could you kindly advice me on what to do.??

Hello, Avisha

I'm doing very well, thank you.

I would suggest sending an e-mail to the RN Careers Advisors in London, where applications from Commonwealth candidates are co-ordinated.

There has been a break in the processing of applications from the Commonwealth, so this might be why you haven't heard anything lately.

The e-mail address for London is:

[email protected]