Flying Naked

Val the Gal

Lantern Swinger
Here's a little video for any more disappointed females lured by this misleading title. I was thinking of starting a Men Who Need a Good Seeing To thread ...

Val the Gal

Lantern Swinger
Ah you're still taking the mickey (no pun intended, well maybe). You couldn't possibly think women find that attractive. And while I admire the lads in the video above - nice dancing and Elvis action - I really posted that for Sweetpea. Cougars aside, most women prefer men in their own age group. Now this is the hunk I would like to see without his shirt on:
Gibbs.jpg
or indeed:
TerryO'quinn.jpg
And nothing but the shirt off unless we are going to play.
I think I will start that Men thread. I'd say most of you would be surprised at what the women post. Whereas, truth to tell, none of us are at all surprised at what ye post.

Ah you're still taking the mickey (no pun intended, well maybe). You couldn't possibly think women find that attractive. And while I admire the lads in the video above - nice dancing and Elvis action - I really posted that for Sweetpea. Cougars aside, most women prefer men in their own age group. Now this is the hunk I would like to see without his shirt on:
Cant quite see what the attraction is - but here ya go!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Fleet Air Arm 24
Father_Famine Current Affairs 31
finknottle The Quarterdeck 14