Flying hamsters!

mikh

MIA
411, I'm 'a real pro'

bloody addictive little game. they should be put on a sticky in the gash bardge

It's FIXED!!! Three attempts and the same result each time. Total: 15 hamsters still stuck at Ground Zero! That pillow wielding hampster's got it in for me... :cry: :evil:

:grin:

Always_a_Civvy said:
It's FIXED!!! Three attempts and the same result each time. Total: 15 hamsters still stuck at Ground Zero! That pillow wielding hampster's got it in for me... :cry: :evil:

:grin:
,me to 0ft lol

mikh

MIA
808', oh god will some mod please take mercy and remove the bloody link

if not, know anywhere where I can get help for addiction?

mikh

MIA
1286 ft, I am a hamster flying GOD.

Oh Jesus please won't somebody help me, i am afflicted with this terrible addiction Arrgggggghhhhhhhhhh

mikh said:
1286 ft, I am a hamster flying GOD.

Oh Jesus please won't somebody help me, i am afflicted with this terrible addiction Arrgggggghhhhhhhhhh
Ok ok, mate... don't rub it in for us lesser mortals!!! :oops: :sad: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Somerset Live: Royal Navy 'Legend' Still Flying After 50 Years And 9,200 Hours In The Air The Fleet Air Arm 2
P ‘Creamy’ Flying Instructors The Fleet Air Arm 15
MoD_RSS High-flying young women and girls celebrated at Downing Street reception MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Airspace modernisation to make flying greener and more reliable as football fans travel to Madrid on busiest-ever day for flights MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Aviation minister meets airlines and allergy sufferers to improve flying for those with nut allergies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New aviation passenger charter to improve flying experience MoD News 0
onions Wasp still flying? The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Speech: Flying through Fire and Ice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £260m deal signed to keep RAF giants flying MoD News 0
TechFin When are Flying Aptitude Tests usually completed? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
TechFin When are Flying Aptitude Tests Usually Completed? The Fleet Air Arm 4
W Maths - Flying Aptitude Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS News story: Drones – are you flying yours safely? (and legally?) MoD News 0
A What is the Flying Aptitude Test? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Simon - Quest Magazine Want to keep flying? Here’s how … The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS News story: New Flying Display Directors (FDDs) Competence Framework MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New helicopter deal boosts UK's investment in military flying training to £2.8... MoD News 0
Trainer Army Navy Tickets: FLYING FOX Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 12
MoD_RSS News story: £1.1 billion investment by MOD in future military flying training MoD News 1
G The flying Lemon: more F35 / C&T bollocks The Gash Barge 13
MoD_RSS News story: Publication of Regulatory Notice (RN) regarding display flying MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Boeing flying high after signing the Armed Forces Covenant MoD News 0
joeG need help with preparing for flying aptitude test for AIRCREWMAN position The Fleet Air Arm 2
BE19Pilot Flying Naked Diamond Lil's 14
S HMS FORWARD AND FLYING FOX Royal Guard at dedication of Naval Memorial Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
soleil HMS Flying Fox - Channel 5 - Monday, April 14th 2014 - Gadget Show - 19:00 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
R Been told i can attest at Flying fox what to wear? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
DemobJob Aircrew Flying Instructor - Wiltshire The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
A New WW1 ebook: Manfred von Richthofen:WW1 German Flying Ace. The Book Club 0
A New ebook: The Red Baron:WW1 German Flying Ace. 100th WW1 Anniversary Edition. The Book Club 10
scouse Wessy flying again The Fleet Air Arm 0
F I have my flying aptitudes, but can you please help? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
soleil BZ To LS Andy Westlake, HMS Flying Fox - Best Reservist Nomination, The Millies 2013 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
soleil Mail: "Will Churchill's Seaplane Soar Again? Plans To Rebuild 100-yr-old Flying Boat" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil BBC Inside Out South West: "From Red Squirrel To Flying Squirrel!" The Fleet Air Arm 0
J Royal Navy Flying Aptitude Tests....... The Fleet Air Arm 11
soleil Somerset County Gazette: "The High Risks Of Low Flying At RNAS Yeovilton" The Fleet Air Arm 1
W the flying doughnut History 0
soleil This Is The West Country: "Flying Visit Gives Pupils A Taste Of Life In The Navy" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Pompey News: "Simulator Puts Pilots Into The Flying Seat For Fighter Jet Training" The Fleet Air Arm 0
SONAR-BENDER Flying porkers pay more! Diamond Lil's 45
C Flying boats Current Affairs 13
TotalAlien Flying aptitude test validity Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Waspie Mad flying display. The Fleet Air Arm 8
scouse BBC2 - Thurs Feb 28th 2013 - "The Sea King - Britain's Flying Past" The Fleet Air Arm 39
soleil Bolton News: "Flying Ace’s Beer Passes Taste Test!" The Fleet Air Arm 3
soleil Herald: "Flying A Flag For The Naval Base" Bases / Shore Est 0
S HMS Flying Fox Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
Olly013 Flying Aptitude Tests (FATs) - My experience and advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
MoD_RSS Flying Tigers hunt submarines off Norway Current Affairs 2