Florence Welch V Siouxsie Sioux

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by tiddlyoggy, Nov 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I've always been struck by the vocal similarity between these 2 songbirds , but visually they are chalk and cheese.
    So my question to my RR's is who would you rather listen to and which one would you rather do? The tall redhead with long legs, but can look manly as well as dirty at times, or the hairy, cuddly girl, who can also look dirty?

2. Always fancied Siouxie, very distinctive voice and with Steve Severin and Budgie driving the sound behind her she certainly has the edge over the gwar. Spellbound IMO was the highlight of the Banshees and it is a shame they broke up in the end.
    Flo for me in the interviews I have seen has her head up her bum and good voice or not she will never come close to Sioux.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Could I just do away with option one and fuck em both.
    I don't need serenading, but if either of them would care to hum whilst blowing,..well carry on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Florence every time. Good ass and she too can hurt me.

5. I have a soft spot for Susan Boyle

6. That's erectile disfunction

7. I've always liked Siouxsie Sue since hearing Hong Kong Gardens in Collingwood having just returned from a Loan Draft to Hong Kong Squadron.

8. When Florence hit the scene I said to my niece that, musically, she reminded me of Siouxsie, she replied "Who" :roll:

To answer the question I'd do both but Siouxsie would have to have her full punk warpaint on.