Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floodgates open for a fleecing

Oil_Slick

War Hero
higthepig said:
This country according to Col Gadaffi will be a Muslim one in 30 years time, Take off your rose tinted glasses, it`s happening as we speak.

So how will 2 million muslims magically take over the UK with a population of 70 million by 2040 when the vast majority of immigrants are Christians from Eastern Europe…

Unless the Muslim bithrate goes up to every single muslim woman having 100 kids in the next 30 years it's an impossibility…

JeffB

Badgeman
Oil_Slick said:
higthepig said:
This country according to Col Gadaffi will be a Muslim one in 30 years time, Take off your rose tinted glasses, it`s happening as we speak.

So how will 2 million muslims magically take over the UK with a population of 70 million by 2040 when the vast majority of immigrants are Christians from Eastern Europe…

Unless the Muslim bithrate goes up to every single muslim woman having 100 kids in the next 30 years it's an impossibility…

Yup. Another alarmist theory designed to appeal to the christian fundamentalist lobby methinks.

JeffB said:
Oil_Slick said:
higthepig said:

Yup. Another alarmist theory designed to appeal to the christian fundamentalist lobby methinks.

THEY would never do that would they? :confused:

Why do my Grandchildren know more about islam than they do Christianity? We are appeasing them all of the time. they want Sharia Law, how long before they get it? The Natives of this country are forgotten about, An MP recently came out with the sensible statement that the people of this country should get council housing ahead of others, she was branded a rascist, as i said, take off the rose tinted glasses, before Bliar goes we will be handed over to Europe on a plate, and we all know what the europeans think of this country, Those magnificent burghers of Brussels, short of revolution, and we dont have the military that would do it, there is nothing that we can do about it.

stumpy

War Hero
higthepig said:
Why do my Grandchildren know more about islam than they do Christianity? We are appeasing them all of the time. they want Sharia Law, how long before they get it? The Natives of this country are forgotten about, An MP recently came out with the sensible statement that the people of this country should get council housing ahead of others, she was branded a rascist, as i said, take off the rose tinted glasses, before Bliar goes we will be handed over to Europe on a plate, and we all know what the europeans think of this country, Those magnificent burghers of Brussels, short of revolution, and we dont have the military that would do it, there is nothing that we can do about it.

Well have you considered taking them to Church lately?

stumpy

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Whats wrong with putting looters and rioters against a wall and shooting them? worked in 1939-45 and we won that one.

Fine with looters, but this man was not a looters but an innocent man picked up by the Army. Three days later he had received almost 100 wounds and died with his head over an open toilet and his hands tied behind his back.

Whoever did this should pay the penalty, but the Army investigation and court martial found no-one guilty of his murder or manslaughter, despite him being in Army custody at the time.

That Army unit seems to have behaved disgracefully, and shamed our entire forces. The fact that they did not even hide what they were doing from other soldiers speaks volumes.

:threaten:

stumpy said:
wet_blobby said:
Whats wrong with putting looters and rioters against a wall and shooting them? worked in 1939-45 and we won that one.

Fine with looters, but this man was not a looters but an innocent man picked up by the Army. Three days later he had received almost 100 wounds and died with his head over an open toilet and his hands tied behind his back.

Whoever did this should pay the penalty, but the Army investigation and court martial found no-one guilty of his murder or manslaughter, despite him being in Army custody at the time.

That Army unit seems to have behaved disgracefully, and shamed our entire forces. The fact that they did not even hide what they were doing from other soldiers speaks volumes.

Innocent? so its fine to shoot at, brick, firebomb, mortar, stone , rpg etc Brit soldiers then?......fcuk, sorry, I nearly forgot we live in a PC huggy wuggy world where the the young squaddie takes the shite day in day out for his political masters fcuk ups

stumpy

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
stumpy said:
wet_blobby said:

Innocent? so its fine to shoot at, brick, firebomb, mortar, stone , rpg etc Brit soldiers then?......fcuk, sorry, I nearly forgot we live in a PC huggy wuggy world where the the young squaddie takes the shite day in day out for his political masters fcuk ups

But if we are talking about Bassa thingy then he was not one of those but a hotel receptionist picked up at work.

Tsk, where is your compassion. Put simply a man DIED in the custody of the British Army - that is the British Army that is supposed to be the finest in the world. No-one I repeat NO-ONE has been held accountable for his death. If this was your brother or your husband or your father would you not want answers? Would you not want someone to suffer as you have suffered? Please - of course you would. This has bugger all to do with lawyers and everything, EVERYTHING to do with justice.

FFS the man did not beat himself up did he, give himself what? 94 wounds, get real!

Oil_Slick said:
higthepig said:

Because so far this limited number of %$!& have us queing to board any flight, not allowed to carry what we were free to carry before on any flight

We have to bow and scrape not to offend
and they are above the law, as in the law dare not do anything incase it offends and they are taken to the European court

This same few number of people have every possible benefit going that we have to pay for, and we even pay for their defence when they end up in court for blowing us up
Arise and be a nation again the treaty of Nice 1999 is a start, well a one year breathing space at least so the Brits can save up to pay the next lot

pingbosun

Lantern Swinger
Maxi_77 said:
Blood said:
I dont know maxi, I think my solution would certainly help.

I think your solution would certainly solve the problem of having lawyers, they would all pack up and b*gger of with that scheme. We I think in criminal cases need more filtering before the real court thing happens, but we cannot stop people with legitimate complaints from taking action even if they identify the wrong people and they subsequently are acquitted.

After all if we become known for making the torture and abuse of prisoners easy to get away with what will others do to our chaps if they get caught.

G'day Maxi.

These others are already doing it to our Pows, you can't get much more severe than your head chopped off!!! when it's taking up to six strokes to do so, how human is that??especially when they make the rest of the prisoners watch this happening!!

Everyone of the countries that we have been fighting since WW1, have tortured and maimed our troops, be it mental or physical, they have all suffered at their hands. Starting with the Black and Tans, through Europe to the middle east. Many men and their families, that's those that don't end in divorce, will suffer all their days with trauma from their experiences.

Now how can you, or any "Brit", believe that these huge amounts that they will get are fair to be given to these terrorists, as most of them are, even the ones that have been acquitted , through lack of proof, they are laughing at the UK and their stupid pre "STONE AGE LAWS" laws.

.When if you are like many of us on a "FULL BRITISH WAR PENSION" are living hand to mouth, try it my son before you say give these turncoats, yes even traitors, any consideration for recompense.Send the fcukers home, and it will give some more for the ones who have done their bit for the country and came out the losers.

If they all get these huge lump sums, that would have built hospitals for our troops, who are occasionally being humiliated in Civvy hospitals by "some", repeat only "some" Muslims.

Send them all back, if they complain about British Laws, they came here on their own free will, and see how many quickly learned to lived on the hand outs from the government, and when they are investigate, "NO SPEAK INLISH SRR" if they can't within two years then they don't want to assimilate with our laws and people, and the gangs of them roaming the streets are laws unto themselves. The genuine ones I do admire at making the attempt in assimilating, but that all should.
If we went to their country to work which many Brits have, we have had to pick up heir language very quickly.

pingbosun

pingbosun said:
Maxi_77 said:
Blood said:
I dont know maxi, I think my solution would certainly help.

I think your solution would certainly solve the problem of having lawyers, they would all pack up and b*gger of with that scheme. We I think in criminal cases need more filtering before the real court thing happens, but we cannot stop people with legitimate complaints from taking action even if they identify the wrong people and they subsequently are acquitted.

After all if we become known for making the torture and abuse of prisoners easy to get away with what will others do to our chaps if they get caught.

G'day Maxi.

These others are already doing it to our Pows, you can't get much more severe than your head chopped off!!! when it's taking up to six strokes to do so, how human is that??especially when they make the rest of the prisoners watch this happening!!

Everyone of the countries that we have been fighting since WW1, have tortured and maimed our troops, be it mental or physical, they have all suffered at their hands. Starting with the Black and Tans, through Europe to the middle east. Many men and their families, that's those that don't end in divorce, will suffer all their days with trauma from their experiences.

Now how can you, or any "Brit", believe that these huge amounts that they will get are fair to be given to these terrorists, as most of them are, even the ones that have been acquitted , through lack of proof, they are laughing at the UK and their stupid pre "STONE AGE LAWS" laws.

.When if you are like many of us on a "FULL BRITISH WAR PENSION" are living hand to mouth, try it my son before you say give these turncoats, yes even traitors, any consideration for recompense.Send the fcukers home, and it will give some more for the ones who have done their bit for the country and came out the losers.

If they all get these huge lump sums, that would have built hospitals for our troops, who are occasionally being humiliated in Civvy hospitals by "some", repeat only "some" Muslims.

Send them all back, if they complain about British Laws, they came here on their own free will, and see how many quickly learned to lived on the hand outs from the government, and when they are investigate, "NO SPEAK INLISH SRR" if they can't within two years then they don't want to assimilate with our laws and people, and the gangs of them roaming the streets are laws unto themselves. The genuine ones I do admire at making the attempt in assimilating, but that all should.
If we went to their country to work which many Brits have, we have had to pick up heir language very quickly.

pingbosun

Ping

With the greatest respect, this was about a case where an apparently innocent man was beaten tortured and then killed for reasons as yet unknown, and by persons at present unknown. That was the way the Nazis behaved, it was in response to their behaviour that the ECHR was drawn up by European countris, before the EC so it is not Brussels mumbo jumbo.

If you want to argue that we are too PC then I am on your side, but if you want to suggest that we do not support basic human rights for all and proper due process in law then you have got a fight on your hands. The two are completely different, don't mix them up, or you might be the one getting the dawn raid.

higthepig said:
Why do my Grandchildren know more about islam than they do Christianity?

I don't care that our children are not being indoctrinated into believing that there is an all-seeing, benevolent but vengeful, fair but punitive supreme being. I want them to ask the question about why so many innocents die or are maimed by natural events on this planet when any God is supposed to exist.

I would like them to be taught about those things that will affect their lives and the religions are among them, but I don't want any bigoted religious organisation (and they all are) to have sway over any other.

As to the human rights issue at the start of this, if our forces are committing war crimes in their treatment of captives and detainees, they should be subjected to the rigours of our law, which rightly includes a degree of human rights interest. I am not a fan of the wholesale sell-out to Europe on this issue that has been adopted by this spineless government, but I am not a fan of the EU in any form.

asst_dep_to_dep_asst said:
higthepig said:
Why do my Grandchildren know more about islam than they do Christianity?

I don't care that our children are not being indoctrinated into believing that there is an all-seeing, benevolent but vengeful, fair but punitive supreme being. I want them to ask the question about why so many innocents die or are maimed by natural events on this planet when any God is supposed to exist.

I would like them to be taught about those things that will affect their lives and the religions are among them, but I don't want any bigoted religious organisation (and they all are) to have sway over any other.

As to the human rights issue at the start of this, if our forces are committing war crimes in their treatment of captives and detainees, they should be subjected to the rigours of our law, which rightly includes a degree of human rights interest. I am not a fan of the wholesale sell-out to Europe on this issue that has been adopted by this spineless government, but I am not a fan of the EU in any form.

A lot of the problem in this area is that assumptions are made that these days are patently untrue.

The first is that the majority of the population are chritian

the second is that that majority will educate their offspring in their chosen version of christianity

In reality fewer and fewer are practicing christians and don't give their kids any religious education at all, so when they go to school the gaps in their knowledge on other religions are filled in and they know stacks about Shiva and very little about christianity.

I must admit that when I was given religious education at school we did do a bit of christianity stuff, but as the teacher was an ordained meeneester that is perhaps not surprising, but even then about 50 years ago a lot was 'comparative religion stuff, so perhaps not so much has really change other than fewer parents ensure there kids are educated in christianity.

IN my humble opinion if you want your kids to be christian, muslim or any thing else religious it is your problem to make it happen not the state.

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
"Prisoners detained by British forces anywhere in the world can sue the Ministry of Defence, Law Lords have ruled."

Simple answer. Don't take any prisoners. Controversial?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New Help to Buy scheme open for business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Two new megalabs to open in 2021 to transform the UK’s diagnostic facilities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS John Whittingdale's Speech at Open Data Institute Summit 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint VMD and VPC open information day - 18 November MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nightingale Courts in Liverpool and Winchester open as temporary jury rooms rolled out MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More Nightingale Courts open as temporary jury rooms rolled out MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for proposals for project work in Ukraine under FCDO International Programme Open Futures and Climate Diplomacy Fund 2020-2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Phase 2 of court fee refund scheme now open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 500 test sites now open as new lab partnerships boost capacity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Green social prescribing pilots open for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tenbury Wells flood project starts, consultation open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ASEAN Chairman's statement of the open-ended Troika virtual meeting between ASEAN Foreign Ministers and the Foreign Secretary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Passport to safety – open to all suppliers, large and small MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications for the UK Government’s Chevening Scholarships open 3 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement by Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon at the Security Council open debate on Humanitarian Impacts of Environmental Degradation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Open letters between HM Treasury and Bank of England, September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 99.9 per cent of schools open for start of autumn term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Raw cane sugar autonomous tariff rate quota consultation now open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New international student immigration routes open early MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thousands of new Work Coach vacancies open across the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Turkey applications for 2021/22 Chevening Scholarships are open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chevening OCIS/ Abdullah Gül Fellowship applications 21/22 open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications open for Care Leavers Internship Scheme 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA open letter to the weddings sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications for the UK Government’s Chevening Scholarships open for Argentine students MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications for the Chevening Scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022 are now open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chevening Scholarships open 3 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications open for Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships 2021-22 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications for the UK Government’s Chevening Scholarships open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications for the UK Government’s Chevening Scholarships open 3 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Apprenticeship Awards 2020 open for entries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Increasing the level of coordination in offshore electricity infrastructure: BEIS and Ofgem open letter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Third Woodland Carbon Guarantee auction now open for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications open for £50 million funding to boost UK customs intermediaries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA open letter to the early years sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding is now open for first investment under Transforming West Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary signals Britain is open for business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA open letter to all package holiday businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Space Agency, European Space Agency and DCMS open call for proposals on 5G and space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Eurostar treaties open up direct travel from Amsterdam to London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications open for Postgraduate Doctoral Loans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Restricting resale prices: an open letter to suppliers and retailers in the musical instruments sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS INSPIRE data to be shared under open terms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Open letters between HM Treasury and Bank of England, June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Places of Worship Protective Security Fund open for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor visits one of thousands of shops set to open on Monday MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 2,500 new places on artificial intelligence and data science conversion courses now open to applicants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contraflow keeps motorway open as huge gantries installed for M6 upgrade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Places of worship to re-open for individual prayer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dairy response fund set to open for applications MoD News 0