Flood Gates perhaps!

Sumo

War Hero
My hearing is noted on my war pension, the pusser used to pay out but then changed to industry standards some 20 years ago, they only consider loss greater than 50%.
this may change that.
Opo joined prison service, day one how many ex forces, go see the doc and claim loss of hear against MoD, that is what the 50% loss was to try and stop?

One of our RNA members (ex RM Falkland's Vet) is as deaf as a post, puts it down to firing motors, he made a claim, had it added to his docs and managed to get some rather Gucci expensive hearing aids gratis.

Sumo

War Hero
One of our RNA members (ex RM Falkland's Vet) is as deaf as a post, puts it down to firing motors, he made a claim, had it added to his docs and managed to get some rather Gucci expensive hearing aids gratis.
My blue tooth, linked to my phone hearing aids a free curtesy of NHS. I can set up to use in different areas and just alter with phone. do I use that, no?

huwshpis

War Hero
Something doesn't add up, the story refers to a Writ and we don't use those to start claims any more, we use Claim Forms (since 1999).

Latest Threads