Flippin' hull! See this, skipper

Thats an old trick, if this is a new ship it must be to replace one that was around 20 odd years ago. The benefit is that when the ship is in the vertical position it does not rise and fall nearly as much with the waves, useful for some research jobs.

Stripey_G

War Hero
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:
Do the heads (toilets) move at the same time, because how would you be able to have a piss ?
They claim everything moves to adopt the new vertical
I take it you mean the fittings on the ship, not yer head changing with yer arse???!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

How do the crew move, when this is taking place, do they lock themselves in some kind of cabin, that would move when the ship became vertical, due to H&S ???

Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:
Do the heads (toilets) move at the same time, because how would you be able to have a piss ?
I take it you mean the fittings on the ship, not yer head changing with yer arse???!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Poor Stripey, have you got confused between your head and arse ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Stripey_G

War Hero
rugger_bob said:
Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:
Poor Stripey, have you got confused between your head and arse ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No Rugger...got me head up my arse this morning..!! :grin: :grin:

Stripey_G said:
rugger_bob said:
Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:

Come and have a tot of rum then Stripey, forget about the strifes and troubles of the days woes. :grin:

Stripey_G

War Hero
Quote:Come and have a tot of rum then Stripey, forget about the strifes and troubles of the days woes. :Unquote

Thanks Rugger...could do with one (or two).. :roll: :lol:

Stripey_G said:
Quote:Come and have a tot of rum then Stripey, forget about the strifes and troubles of the days woes. :Unquote

Thanks Rugger...could do with one (or two).. :roll: :lol:
One or two bottles, I hope ???? :grin: :twisted:

Stripey_G said:
rugger_bob said:
Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:

:oops: :oops: :oops: FANK GAWD IT WAS YOUP OWN ARSE :oops: :oops: :oops:

NUtty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Pancakes are flippin' good training for Navy chefs Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS The name of Hull's new bridge is announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plan for a new ‘aquagreen’ to reduce flooding in east Hull MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major upgrade that will reshape Hull gets started MoD News 0
MoD_RSS All systems go for major upgrade that will transform Hull MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency Yorkshire starts new Hull pumping station MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hull’s first female GP tops public vote in bridge-naming competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Critical flood defence work to start at historic pier in Hull MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hull man fined for illegal transport of waste MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hull’s historic figures to inspire new bridge name MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hull’s new bridge now in place MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Environment Minister launches major Hull flood alleviation scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Grant to make Hull Minster a hub for city’s history, heritage and community MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Hull's £42m tidal flood scheme gets the green light MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work to regenerate dock area in Hull gets under way MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work to regenerate dock area in Hull gets under way MoD News 0
BARNEYRNSM Hull, operations and shift teams leaders jobs The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
P Operational efficiency and hull fouling MoD News 1
3 Grates on the hull? Submariners 14
Naval_Gazer 11th MCM Sqn (Falklands 1982) Reunion in Hull 13-14 Jun 2015 Social & Reunions 0
DemobJob Control * Instrumentation Technician - Hull The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Hull Daily Mail: "A Nurse By Day, James Brett Serves With The RNR" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
H Hull Veterans Support Centre [HVSC] Charity 1
soleil Hull Daily Mail: Beverley-Built HMS Beryl Was A True World War Hero" History 0
trelawney126 Mendleson Appointed to Sinecure in Hull The Gash Barge 27
soleil Hull Daily Mail: Support For Hull's Bid To Make HMS Illustrious A Tourist Attraction The Fleet Air Arm 6
ForcesJobShop Mechanical Engineers, Hull and Nottingham The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Hull Daily Mail: "Long Time No Sea For Royal Navy Veterans" The Fleet 2
G 'Gunfire echoed through hull of our sub for 7 weeks as we helped bring down Gaddafi' Current Affairs 9
soleil Hull Daily Mail: "'Resolve' Helps Cadet To Complete Training" RFA 4
scouse Carriers hull on route The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil Hull Daily Mail: "Naval Uncle And Niece Are The Nuclear Family" Submariners 2
soleil Hull Kingston Rovers: "Young Robin Put Through Paces By Royal Marines" The Corps 2
Jen_M HMS Iron Duke in Hull Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
wet_blobby Hull....advice needed The Gash Barge 47
Waspie Was the skipper a BMW owner!!! Submariners 11
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £7,343 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £21,240 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £55,842.47 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £76,772.50 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Skipper rescued off Salcombe 'had done all the right things' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fishing company and skipper ordered to pay £37,926 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
M Documentary about John Aitken (Former T-Boat Skipper) Submariners 7
F Me I'm a happy Skipper Diamond Lil's 46
trelawney126 uS Skipper and Exec. Relieved of command. Diamond Lil's 15
soleil Pompey News: "Navy Rescues Ill Skipper" The Fleet 1
Seaweed Merchant skipper tackled pirates Current Affairs 12
P Yacht skipper accused of obstructing warship Current Affairs 21
D RYA Day Skipper The Quarterdeck 7