Flippin' hull! See this, skipper

Thats an old trick, if this is a new ship it must be to replace one that was around 20 odd years ago. The benefit is that when the ship is in the vertical position it does not rise and fall nearly as much with the waves, useful for some research jobs.

Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:
Do the heads (toilets) move at the same time, because how would you be able to have a piss ?
They claim everything moves to adopt the new vertical
I take it you mean the fittings on the ship, not yer head changing with yer arse???!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

How do the crew move, when this is taking place, do they lock themselves in some kind of cabin, that would move when the ship became vertical, due to H&S ???

Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:
Do the heads (toilets) move at the same time, because how would you be able to have a piss ?
I take it you mean the fittings on the ship, not yer head changing with yer arse???!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Poor Stripey, have you got confused between your head and arse ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rugger_bob said:
Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:
Poor Stripey, have you got confused between your head and arse ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No Rugger...got me head up my arse this morning..!! :grin: :grin:

Stripey_G said:
rugger_bob said:
Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:

Come and have a tot of rum then Stripey, forget about the strifes and troubles of the days woes. :grin:

Quote:Come and have a tot of rum then Stripey, forget about the strifes and troubles of the days woes. :Unquote

Thanks Rugger...could do with one (or two).. :roll: :lol:

Stripey_G said:
Quote:Come and have a tot of rum then Stripey, forget about the strifes and troubles of the days woes. :Unquote

Thanks Rugger...could do with one (or two).. :roll: :lol:
One or two bottles, I hope ???? :grin: :twisted:

Stripey_G said:
rugger_bob said:
Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
rugger_bob said:

:oops: :oops: :oops: FANK GAWD IT WAS YOUP OWN ARSE :oops: :oops: :oops:

NUtty