Flippin' hull! See this, skipper

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by brazenhussy, Mar 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

very clever - now lets see them put it back the other way....

2. Thats an old trick, if this is a new ship it must be to replace one that was around 20 odd years ago. The benefit is that when the ship is in the vertical position it does not rise and fall nearly as much with the waves, useful for some research jobs.

3. You don't really want to be getting some rays on the upper deck when that happens!

4. It aint right I tells ya, it just aint right.

5. In fact good science and good engineering, in some ways taking the SWATH concept to extremes.

6. Do the heads (toilets) move at the same time, because how would you be able to have a piss ?

7. They claim everything moves to adopt the new vertical

8. I take it you mean the fittings on the ship, not yer head changing with yer arse???!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

9. How do the crew move, when this is taking place, do they lock themselves in some kind of cabin, that would move when the ship became vertical, due to H&S ???

10. Poor Stripey, have you got confused between your head and arse ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

11. Methinks that last flight with RYANAIR was the same skipper or is brother!!

12. No Rugger...got me head up my arse this morning..!! :grin: :grin:

13. Come and have a tot of rum then Stripey, forget about the strifes and troubles of the days woes. :grin:

14. Quote:Come and have a tot of rum then Stripey, forget about the strifes and troubles of the days woes. :Unquote

Thanks Rugger...could do with one (or two).. :roll: :lol:

15. One or two bottles, I hope ???? :grin: :twisted:

16. :oops: :oops: :oops: FANK GAWD IT WAS YOUP OWN ARSE :oops: :oops: :oops:

NUtty