Flight Suit

Hey guys and girls, basically a few friends of mine are doing a military themed charity event where we all dress up and pick up a collection tin and raise money for Help For Heroes. Theres gonna be a few otc and raf uas guys there and im wanting to go as a faa aircrew. Ive got myself a flight suit already and just wondering on where i could get sqn patches, wings etc to put on my flying suit.

Ive found on ebay a few things but if anyone could help me finding more it would be greatly appreciated :D

I've found;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLEET-AIR-ARM...ilitaria_LE&hash=item4ce4ffc9fd#ht_694wt_1139

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Royal-Navy-Fl..._Patches_MJ&hash=item3cb2eff292#ht_500wt_1156

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Royal-Navy-Fl...ilitaria_LE&hash=item4154d30424#ht_2132wt_905

Thank you :)

You rang, Scouse :D

You know how to hurt a man, don't you :cry: Goose was a bloody back-seater and you know what I think about those 2 seat jobs.

Killkid, I'd love to be able to help but I suspect I'm going to be unable. If your event is after mid-Feb, then I'll be able to sort around my box of steely-eyed fighter pilot stuff and send you a patch or two. Unfortunately, I won't be back in Oz until then due to work + family visits to UK/USA in the interim. Mind you, apart from some USMC guff, all the rest of my things are now either tin cans or being used for baby chockhead training :cry:

Pontius said:

You know how to hurt a man, don't you :cry: Goose was a bloody back-seater and you know what I think about those 2 seat jobs.

Killkid, I'd love to be able to help but I suspect I'm going to be unable. If your event is after mid-Feb, then I'll be able to sort around my box of steely-eyed fighter pilot stuff and send you a patch or two. Unfortunately, I won't be back in Oz until then due to work + family visits to UK/USA in the interim. Mind you, apart from some USMC guff, all the rest of my things are now either tin cans or being used for baby chockhead training :cry:
No worries, cheers for the thought :)

Pontius said:

:lol: :lol: My Bad :oops: Pontius, having a senior moment..... I did of course mean Maverick :wink:

I can send you an OM(AW)2 badge and a Nav's yeo qualification badge which are infinitely more impressive than anything these WAFU twats can muster.

Mattresses! Mattresses! How dare you come into the hallowed WAFU (e)- ground and talk of such vile contraptions. Everyone knows the FAA only has one bed mistress............

The click-click bed:

Beauties, aren't they :)

Sea Harrier drivers were normally identified by either their chef or steward badges (at least that seemed to be the norm at every cocktail party), so it might be a good idea to see if those are available for the flying suit. If worst comes to the worst, I could probably get hold of some helo patches but I'd go with my previous suggestion......far less embarrassing :D

Edited to add: PS. Thanks Scouse. Marginally better; at least he's depicted as a pilot, even if he is a septic and his stature comparable to my dog.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Miscellaneous 0
B Current Affairs 6
B The Fleet Air Arm 33